Sachin should retire.......

..........only after the home series in early 2012. The WC does not seem a good venue. 2010 will be a lacklustre year for tests, but 2011 is packed with tours to WI, Eng and Aus. It would be nice to see him on those tours and then finish it up with a home series against our arch nemesis at home. He can retire from ODIs after the WC 2011. What do you guys thinks?

..........only after the home series in early 2012. The WC does not seem a good venue. 2010 will be a lacklustre year for tests, but 2011 is packed with tours to WI, Eng and Aus. It would be nice to see him on those tours and then finish it up with a home series against our arch nemesis at home. He can retire from ODIs after the WC 2011. What do you guys thinks?
ur title screams "i am an ATTENTION WH@RE"
45???? Are you nuts!! It is VERY important he goes out on top. I am sure that is a big priority for him. Champions go out on top. Look at his mentor SMG.
He has been on top for 20 years. I believe he can go on for another 10 years even. He is a cricket god. Whats all this go out on top rubbish. If he is piling on the runs then carry on I say! No one really remebers the last game/series of a player, they remember the carrer, especially when you have had a carrer as great as The little masters