Save Il Principino aka chota don aka Sanjay S

Malcolm Merlyn

What's the matter with EMC and spider:hmmm: Thanks Dom bhai for standing up against the EMC.:hatsoff: Don't worry we will win back the 50M:weights: All you gotta do is hurl some abuses against :dc:, the emotional 'smell fear' bava will return back your money.:giggle: Thanks viru bhai and nik bava for the funds but they are too small to return them back.:popcorn:
:headshake: at your attempt to make Domaink forget that you owe him $50 mils. So, um, when are you donating that money back?

Il Principino' date=' nobody likes him and Don Sharma luuurves him :hatsoff:[/quote'] Oh, you have hurt me:giggle:
:headshake: at your attempt to make Domaink forget that you owe him $50 mils. So' date=' um, when are you donating that money back?[/quote'] We will take care of that..you don't worry:dontmentionit:

Guest Evil Mod Consortium
I had evaluated the art work to be sold to EMC. I never bid for it. I am suing EMC. Where is the ICF court?
We continue to be amazed at your lack of understanding of simple economics. We would also like to remind you that you evaluated the art work and asked us to transfer the funds which was done. There is no probable cause therefore to admit this litigation. Request denied. The consortiumatti has served its judgement.

Nikred, the artist (^%$#@#$$%^:mad:) had proposed the art work as a settlement of debt for Il Principino (^%$#@#$$%^:smack:). I present the following evidence for that:

Here is the drawing of lil pea. Hope this will help in settling his debts.:smiley: peap.jpg
I had evaluated the art work for settling that debt (you can clearly see that I had quoted Nikky's post for that (http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=866592&postcount=25). EMC kept the painting, stole money from my account and transfered it to Nikred's account. That is robbery. I demand EMC be banned from ICF for pavar aboose. :protest:

What nonsense. You also posted "That is an amazing piece of art. I evaluate that at 500 mil ICF. EMC can transfer that amount to Nikred's account." In the case of a market, there was no other person or entity who had an interest in nikred's art work, so by valuing it like that and asking for funds to be transferred, you set yourself up as the only buyer. EMC simply facilitated a transaction. As for paavaar abooze, the members of this site have voted democratically and it was declared that Paavaar abooze is good!. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=187188 Therefore there shall be no action taken again EMC. :orderorder: Mr. Wicket, Judge, Jury, and Executioner, has spoken! :orderorder:

Guest Evil Mod Consortium
EMC kept the painting' date=' stole money from my account and transfered it to Nikred's account. That is robbery. I demand EMC be banned from ICF for pavar aboose. :protest:[/quote'] What rubbish. Please read Mr. Wicket's post. You valued the painting and as stated earlier, ASKED US TO TRANSFER THE FUNDS TO NIKRED'S ACCOUNT. nikred can verify that the money reached him. As for the painting, it is yours. So stop complaining.