Viru's Breaking News and Shocking revelation after online investigation of Bhatts twitter accounts

ViruRulez

I was just browsing through profiles of Bollywood celebrities on twitter and I was going from one profile to another by checking whom the celebrities are following as they would probably follow real twitter profiles of other Bollywood celebrities too. It was in this manner that I came to Mahesh Bhatt's profile from Karan Johar's following list on his verified twitter profile. And when I checked whom Mahesh Bhatt was following, I also saw Pooja Bhatt amongst others. Pooja Bhatt's twitter updates was locked but I could see whom she was following in her profile page. And I was hell lot of surprised to see her following another profile named "Free Kashmir". I found it especially more suspicious as her brother and Mahesh Bhatt's son Rahul Bhatt was in the news a few days ago for being interrogated in connection to links to David Headley, Mumbai terror attacks and terrorist organization LeT etc. by police as you all know. Then I went to that profile and there were @MaheshNBhatt and @PoojaB1972 mentioned in the updates of that "FreeKashmir" profile. That profile was also following Mahesh Bhatt. Although I dont want to contrive conspiracy theories like the Pakis but I found this link interesting more so as our security forces are already questioning the Bhatt son for links to Kashimiri, Pakistani terrorists etc. What do you think about this strange thing? It might be coincidence but it seems too much of a coincidence for me. :dontknow: BTW I am becoming the online Sherlock nowadays. :P Will I get ICF$ for my online investigations and that too in high profile case. :--D The relevant twitter profiles are: http://twitter.com/PoojaB1972 http://twitter.com/FreeKashmir http://twitter.com/MaheshNBhatt

And verified accounts of Priyanka Chopra and Karan Johar are following Mahesh Bhatt while Mahesh Bhatt is following Pooja Bhatt. So, there is hardly any chance of these being fake profiles. It seems real otherwise Priyanka, Karan Johar wont be following them IMO. :dontknow:

Waaaah. So, FreeKashmir is Mr Bhatt Jr?
Dont know. I never hinted that but I was just surprised to see the Bhatts following such profiles or interacting with those profiles which are anti-India. I would not have carried forward my online investigation if Bhatt Jr. would not have been interrogated for terrorist links. But all the surprising things made me to just continue and go on with my online investigations :joyman: I just thought of posting my investigations so that people might comment. Thanks for all your compliments :star::star::star:

Superb work Viru. Just make sure that CBI gets hold of this.
Viru bhai .....mail this to IBN7 and ndtv.
anyways impressive work Viru_rulz aka online Sherlock Holmes
viru new host of "Sansani " :woot:
Better send it to India TV and News 24. We might get to see Viru in their studios tomorrow :winky: btw great work Bhai !
Thanks everybody for the compliments. :star::star: I seem to be soon developing into the online Sherlock Holmes :sherlock: