Jackpot Actresses

Rajiv

..what' date=' like the amt of saris she owns[/quote'] He is talking about black money dude. I remember police raiding her house some 8-10 years and they found 100 kilo gold (or something along the lines of "LOTS" of gold), substantial number of imported footwear along with large amount of cash. Of course he exxagerated by saying more than Ambani, but yeh amma bihar ke papa se kum nahin hain :giggle:

He is talking about black money dude. I remember police raiding her house some 8-10 years and they found 100 kilo gold (or something along the lines of "LOTS" of gold)' date=' substantial number of imported footwear along with large amount of cash. Of course he exxagerated by saying more than Ambani, but yeh amma bihar ke papa se kum nahin hain :giggle:[/quote'] Yeah, I was talking abt black money, during the income tax raid way back, there were instances were some of her ministers were burning sacks of rupees, before the police could come in. My uncles friend was one of the ministers in her first reign, the amt of money swindled during that time is really really mind blowing.

^^Don't you think the great Kalanjar and co have done an even better job?
Kalaignar is like the slow and steady tortoise, amma was the quick and arrogant tortoise(atleast in the first term), and this thread OP jackpot actresses JJ and MGR.

yep' date=' dont agree?[/quote'] Salman Rushdie has a networth of 7,6 million sterling. I think Padma is worth more than that and is probably more famous. PS: She is definitely better looking. :winky:

Amisha Patel ? Went out with Vikram Bhatt who is 9 years older than her. I think they have stopped seeing each other now but boy Amisha has turned into very delicious MILF now :whistle:

Hmmm.. I find it sorta sexist that people think every Actress married rich/famous men for the money alone. After all, someone like Shilpa Shetty is already a millionaire many times over. Who knows, they could have genuinely fallen in love. Give the ladies the benefit of doubt.

Hmmm.. I find it sorta sexist that people think every Actress married rich/famous men for the money alone. After all' date=' someone like Shilpa Shetty is already a millionaire many times over. Who knows, they could have genuinely fallen in love. Give the ladies the benefit of doubt.[/quote'] If you give a girl 300$, she is going to buy a coach handbag. If you give the same girl 2000$, she is not going to buy a coach handbag for 300$ and save the rest of it, she is going to buy the ugly brown Louis Vitton bag for 2000$.

If you give a girl 300$' date=' she is going to buy a coach handbag. If you give the same girl 2000$, she is not going to buy a coach handbag for 300$ and save the rest of it, she is going to buy the ugly brown Louis Vitton bag for 2000$.[/quote'] :giggle::giggle: