The country you most want to visit

EnterTheVoid

Oh and I'd love to see Aurora Borealis with a blunt in my hand. That would be bad-ass
I am planning to go to the Nordics during christmas and a finnish guy I met asked me to travel North to see it. He said it would be a blast. :two_thumbs_up:

Some really ignorant posts about Iran from people like Sree_India. I could make a long post demonstrating how the Iranians are really our brothers and we are the same people ethnically and culturally but I think it would be a real waste of time. Those who want to understand iran have and those who don't want to' date=' wont.[/quote'] I don't know how to selectively quote each part, so I will answer the whle thing Recently, Israel launched a militiary spy satelittle, capabale of relaying sharper, better and higher quality images irrespective of the weather and the time of the day. Its sole purpose ? To spy on Iran. Guess where it was launched from ? From Sriharikota, South India. Link: http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/946765.html http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7199736.stm Sound like something a brother would do ?

Gaza is a hole. The Israelis could afford to leave it, they wanted to badly. There is NOTHING there for them and they are FAR better off without it. They still have and even now are building (despite Obamas repeated calls for them to stop) -ILLEGALLY- thousands of settlements where they shouldnt be around the West Bank, thats all they care about. Thats ILLEGALLY btw, unrecognised by the UN, they have violated more UN resoluaitons than Iraq, but their asses are protected by the US. They NEVER planned to withdraw from West Bank. Israelis being dumped in Palestine was almost as random as them being dumped in India. The only basis was that their book called it the 'promised land'. Its almost as logical as the norweigians coming to England, and driving all English out of the UK saying they lived here when the Vikings invaded centuires ago- that makes the UK theirs. The only reason why rockets are fired now is because all routes around Gaza are still blocked, and the people subjected to misery because a lot of funds and aid is cut off by the Israelis- for the only reason that Israel dont approve of the democaritcally elected Hamas govt there. The truce last year was broken by the Israelis, not by Hamas- Hamas were forced to retaliate.. Israel is a terrorist, apartheid state.
Israel supplied India the UAV's which were used in the Kargil conflict In Israel, the pro - settler 'RIGHT' are in power, who believe they are ordered by none higher than an authority than GOD himself, to populate the land, and populate they will. The WEST BANK is criss - crossed by militiary checkpoints, some 600 odd, if memory serves me correctly, roads that only Israeli's can use etc. The goal is the eventual annexation of the terrorities, resulting in East Jerusalem as the capital. Having the unflinching support of papa bear Amerika helps, who veto every resolution, whether it be the PLO (Palestinian Liberation Organization), the Arab countries, the UN etc, that condemn Israel or call for the halting, let alone demolition of the settlements. Amerika is one of the permanent members of the security council and their vote matters No one dares criticize Isarael, their relationship with America or what they almost always do with American money and American made weapons. For a country their size, they yield a considerable amount of power and influence, something India can only dream about. Remeber their assault on Gaza, where they bombed their place to their roots. A lot of sabre rattling by the Arab countries but did they do anything to help ? Despite being armed to the teeth with weapons ? No. Isarael stopped when they wanted to stop, just in time for the new presidency.

I am planning to go to the Nordics during christmas and a finnish guy I met asked me to travel North to see it. He said it would be a blast. :two_thumbs_up:
gunner bava, what about our itinerary? :yay: Some more places I forgot to list: Budapest (can't believe I forgot to list this :doh:) Belfast Yucatan Peninsula (Mayan Temple :dance:) Greenland Serengeti

Amsterdam (Holland) Mauritius Peru Brazil US Germany Australia New Zealand Singapore Japan
:fail: for not having Portugal.
Cruising the Meditirranean. From The Algarve in the west to the Turkish coast in the east... And everything inbetween. Cote d' Azure Barcelona Balearic Islands The Italian Coast & Islands Croatia & the Dalmation Coast then... Hellas and the 1000 islands Heaven on earth Cyprus and then onto Turkey and down to Africa Egypt Alexandria Libya Algeria Tunisia Morocco Malta and then back to Portugal.
WIN! :hatsoff:

Seriously dude..one of my professor jokes that most of the new mathematics we publish has already been discovered by some soviet mathematicians in the 70s...they just didn't publish it or published in Russian. :giggle:
One of my maths lecturers, who was superivising a PHD student investigating the stresses / mechanics of lenses, told me the PHD student actually learned Russian so she could translate the findings back into English I didn't believe it at the time. Seems to implausible / far fetched @ Nikred: That 'bird' is the german coat of arms, one variation of their flag

One of my maths lecturers, who was superivising a PHD student investigating the stresses / mechanics of lenses, told me the PHD student actually learned Russian so she could translate the findings back into English I didn't believe it at the time. Seems to implausible / far fetched @ Nikred: That 'bird' is the german coat of arms, one variation of their flag
Until recently (or probably even now), it has been a requirement in some universities for Math PhDs to learn either Russian or German or French so that they can read relevant literature.