Central contract: Is performance taken into account?

Feed

RP and Munaf..two bowlers whom we may never see(chances are minimal) this year awarded Grde B Sreesanth who prolly will feature in more matches----> Grade C. Well done BCCI..pat yourselves on the back.
n how do u know RP n Munaf may never play again.with frequent injuries n bad form of our pacers,they may well play in near future.Munaf recently played in Aus ODIs n RP in CT. n Sree?he'll feature in more matches?hes one antic away from being sidelined forever.his current form is good,but that doesnt mean anything for future
RP and Munaf..two bowlers whom we may never see(chances are minimal) this year awarded Grde B Sreesanth who prolly will feature in more matches----> Grade C. Well done BCCI..pat yourselves on the back.
Sree had not made his international comeback till the contract were announced and so it is fine. But yet Munaf and RP in Grade B is simply horrific.
^ I am fairly sure RP won't be allowed anywhere near the team after his CT performance. Munaf...its just a matter time before people realise him for what he is?
RP is always useful wen the ball swings around.hes going thru a bad patch,but is a good bowler as for Munaf,i too dont like him,but if the selectors have not realised what he is so far,what r the chances of realising now? And seriously do u not expect Sree to get picked ahead of Munaf now that he has made a comeback? for next 3-4 months,yes.but why cant Munaf or RP make a comeback,Sree was in the wilderness for a long time n made a comeback,so can they.do realise that Sree has played just ONE game since his comeback.its not enuf to get him B contract imo
And seriously do u not expect Sree to get picked ahead of Munaf now that he has made a comeback?
Although I have supported Sree elsewhere, it is a fact that he has just played one game after an eighteen month layoff. Let him string some games together before we can start writing off the others.

Perhaps Sree is not worthy of the grade B contract...but whats the point in awarding RP what 40 lakhs per year? I mean its obvious he isn't going to get many games(if at all) this year. After rubbish performances in CT..he was sacked from the squad..its quite obvious the management is going to try somebody like Tyagi in ODIs incase there is injury to the first choice bowlers..besides the reurn of Sree definitely would push him down the pecking order further. So why is getting paid so much?

^ I am fairly sure RP won't be allowed anywhere near the team after his CT performance. Munaf...its just a matter time before people realise him for what he is? And seriously do u not expect Sree to get picked ahead of Munaf now that he has made a comeback?
RP is a real talent and will come good again. Especially in tests, he will be back.

Vinay Kumar deserves a contract When people like Dinda who are not even in the top 10 bowlers this season get a contract and also get selected for T20 team , why on earth a performer like Vinay Kumar left out. These are his career stats which look impressive Vinay Kumar Bowling averages Mat Inns Balls Runs Wkts BBI Ave Econ SR 4w 5w 10w First-class 50 9291 4384 182 8/32 24.08 2.83 51.0 4 9 2 List A 35 1765 1293 58 4/24 22.29 4.39 30.4 3 0 0 T20 30 556 736 26 3/27 28.30 7.94 21.3 0 0 0