Thoughts on Day 1... predictions for the rest?

I am very pleased with day 1 after losing the toss. We are in pole position to win this one thanks to the turbinator. Nightmare scenario was Sri Lanka ending day 300 odd for 3. We will bowl them out for under 400 and then pile on the runs to get 600 odd. Their run rate is misleading, they have had a bad day! We are gonna win this
I am happy with my prediction:two_thumbs_up:
We are getting unnecessarily restless. India will shut out SL under 400 and we look good to match their score or even perhaps take a minuscule lead. As Gambo mentioned, this match is about how the teams perform in their 2nd innings. From Indian perspective, if we are to win this game we have to attack with Veeru and bhajji from other hand. Veeru has the ability to zip the ball around and hurry the batsman into playing his strokes. I fail to understand why MSD hesitates in using Veeru when it is clear that he is able to bowl (that is no signs of shoulder problem). India to win this one lads, sit tight :isalute:
So I expected India to take the lead of 50 runs but not in day 2 itself and certainly not with 9 wickets remaining :hysterical:
Only worrisome part is will our frontline batsmen (barring Vijay) be able to add 'extra' 20/30 runs (each) to conjure up the runs that we will be missing from GG's willow.
Enters Sehwag :creep: