Sehwag can break Laras record!

PLEASE BAN THE OP!! I beg you...PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..... STOP JINXING IT :wall::wall:
why ban.. his prediction, his saying won't jinx anyone. Lets for now forget all this jinxing and crap. Sehwag is a legend, and he has a mighty good chane to do somethign special on day 4 as predicted in OP. Come on Sehwag
why ban.. his prediction, his saying won't jinx anyone. Lets for now forget all this jinxing and crap. Sehwag is a legend, and he has a mighty good chane to do somethign special on day 4 as predicted in OP. Come on Sehwag
Day 4:hmmm: It's sehwag we are talking about not some slow mofo like lukkha... Please stop jinxing btw :king: I remember what happened against SA when he got out on 309 on the day he was supposed to pass 400 because 1billion people jinxed it...:nervous: Let's not repeat the history by jinxing it :hatsoff:
Day 4:hmmm: It's sehwag we are talking about not some slow mofo like lukkha... Please stop jinxing btw :king: I remember what happened against SA when he got out on 309 on the day he was supposed to pass 400 because 1billion people jinxed it...:nervous: Let's not repeat the history by jinxing it :hatsoff:
Dude, just so you realize this is Indian cricket fans' website. So kindly curb down your inflammatory remarks against Indian players. I don't give a sh*t to freedom of speech, you are needlessly abusing our players. @topic: I don't see it happening because Veeru will go on the field without thinking about how many runs he scored y'day. He will step on the field thinking he is starting from 0. With the type of cricket he plays and the mentality he carries, even predicting him getting 300 is hard (not saying he won't :nono:)
A sane post amongst all the superstitious mumbo jumbo. There are some typical indians here with their superstitions. Lets back our man veeru. Lets live and die by the sword like our man veeru does:desiman:
Dude, just so you realize this is Indian cricket fans' website. So kindly curb down your inflammatory remarks against Indian players. I don't give a sh*t to freedom of speech, you are needlessly abusing our players. @topic: I don't see it happening because Veeru will go on the field without thinking about how many runs he scored y'day. He will step on the field thinking he is starting from 0. With the type of cricket he plays and the mentality he carries, even predicting him getting 300 is hard (not saying he won't :nono:)
hi Gavaskar :hello:
Dude' date=' just so you realize this is Indian cricket fans' website. So kindly curb down your inflammatory remarks against Indian players. I don't give a sh*t to freedom of speech, you are needlessly abusing our players. [/quote'] :hatsoff: Can I still say that he will score 400? or is it not allowed since you said otherwise? :dance: For you: Laxman rox!
hi Gavaskar :hello:
It's true man :hitler:
:hatsoff: Can I still say that he will score 400? or is it not allowed since you said otherwise? :dance:
Never asked you to refrain from making predictions. Your remarks against laxman are totally unwarranted when the thread is about Sehwag.

Btw, just to emphasize on how relaxed Sehwag is when he is out in the middle. Did any of you see him horse playing with Ishant (who carried the drinks when India were around 167/0). Ishant said something to him and Veeru was running after him and tried stepping on Ishants' toes. Terrific man this guy is :hail: