Sehwag can break Laras record!

My God!! Mon dieu ! there is no such thing as jinx. If KT has such power, then he can grow money on the trees, make you stand up against your will, stop the rivers, create rain, make desert, make water, make pizza out of thin air, make cookies and milk from no where. He's not Santa claus. :)
KT?
Dude, just so you realize this is Indian cricket fans' website. So kindly curb down your inflammatory remarks against Indian players. I don't give a sh*t to freedom of speech, you are needlessly abusing our players. @topic: I don't see it happening because Veeru will go on the field without thinking about how many runs he scored y'day. He will step on the field thinking he is starting from 0. With the type of cricket he plays and the mentality he carries, even predicting him getting 300 is hard (not saying he won't :nono:)
Meh. I guessed it right then. A bit of upset but knowing sehwag we'll have one these threads very soon now that we're playing all our matches in India :winky:
My God!! Mon dieu ! there is no such thing as jinx. If KT ( King Tendulkar) has such power, then he can grow money on the trees, make you stand up against your will, stop the rivers, create rain, make desert, make water, make pizza out of thin air, make cookies and milk from no where. He's not Santa claus. So, stop being so childish and ignorant all of you. Do you really believe in this? :omg: :)
:woot: Trotter