Pirates (from) the Caribbean!

THX_1138

Jamal. that is all i shall call him, for that name symbolizes the antithesis of everything a white supremacist stands for. Jamal. Say it with me: 'JAMAL'. For once, Australia vs. West Indies is not a lopsided matchup. For once, the game is intriguing, heck for once, the game shall enter a fourth and maybe even a fifth and final day without a forgone decision. all thanks to the exploits of Suleiman Benn and Jamal. Hurling down thunderbolts well in excess of 145kmps, one wonders, where are his other counterparts. Pakistan might be the contemporary home of fast bowling, but the legends who strive fear in the hearts of those who prey on the fearful (borrowed that from somewhere) arrive on a menacing sail boat, carry a mean disposition and a worse attitude. Jamal! I want him to pulverize batsmen, i want him to break stumps, i want him to make conservative englishmen lock away their women! Lets go West Indies! An Indian is counting on you today!

Jamal. that is all i shall call him, for that name symbolizes the antithesis of everything a white supremacist stands for. Jamal. Say it with me: 'JAMAL'. For once, Australia vs. West Indies is not a lopsided matchup. For once, the game is intriguing, heck for once, the game shall enter a fourth and maybe even a fifth and final day without a forgone decision. all thanks to the exploits of Suleiman Benn and Jamal. Hurling down thunderbolts well in excess of 145kmps, one wonders, where are his other counterparts. Pakistan might be the contemporary home of fast bowling, but the legends who strive fear in the hearts of those who prey on the fearful (borrowed that from somewhere) arrive on a menacing sail boat, carry a mean disposition and a worse attitude. Jamal! I want him to pulverize batsmen, i want him to break stumps, i want him to make conservative englishmen lock away their women! Lets go West Indies! An Indian is counting on you today!
Well written. Thoroughly enjoyable short piece. I was actually thinking about it early this morning and also the contribution of Brendan Nash to the Windies.

That is really surprising that west indies are still producing fast bowlers... These guys can really bowl quick... They maybe have the quickest attack in the world... I hope west indian cricket will come up again, at least there are 2 good signs, adrian barath looks good, and their bowling also looks good. I wonder how good is darren bravo, he has copy his style on brian lara (not easy)...

Mr Jamal looks like typical west indies fast bowler.....a chest on action,extremely quick(touches 150ks regularly) and hitz that short of good length spot. Edwards is quick with a slingy action but he is very injury prone and wayward....but on his day he is as quick as anyone around. Taylor:though not as quick as roach or edwards he is more accurate and moves the bowl around.when on song he moves the bowl with accuracy and at blinding pace(ask the englishmen) Benn looks like a spinner from WI who can spin the ball,is failrly accurate and gets natural bounce due to his height. The Bowling looks pretty good if all of them are available.Gavin tonge and Rampaul are good ODI bowlers and Bravo does a good holding job in all forms and performs with the bat as well. Nelon Pascal:Saw bits and pieces of him.......is as quick as mr jamal if not quicker bit erratic though aged only 22. The future in terms of bowling looks good