After Sreesanth, H1N1 scare for Team India ?

suma25

Breaking news : Sreesanth tests positive for swine flu ....right now breaking news on all channels hope he gets better soon.... Mohali: India fast bowler Shanthakumaran Sreesanth, who had made an impressive comeback in the Test series, has been admitted in a private hospital here with symptoms of influenza A (H1N1) virus. Sreesanth and middle-order batsman Rohit Sharma, who is suffering from a shoulder injury, have been ruled out of the second Twenty20 International against Sri Lanka to be held here on Saturday. All-rounder Ravindra Jadeja has been called as a back up. Also read: Indisposed Sreesanth may miss first T20 Sreesanth returns to India's ODI, T20 squads Sreesanth to play despite injuring finger Sreesanth comeback inspires Irfan Pathan Sreesanth missed the first Twenty20 in Nagpur due to a stomach infection and was admitted here late Thursday night at Fortis hospital after he complained about high fever. His nasal and throat swab samples have been collected. "Sreesanth was admitted here yesterday at around 11.30 p.m. He was complaining of sore throat, high fever and severe body aches, but I cannot divulge the details of his medical test reports as it is against our medical ethics," A.R. Banerjee, director of Fortis hospital, told IANS on Friday. "In fact, I also got a call from the Punjab Cricket Association (PCA) regarding this, but my answer was same. We are very clear about our principles and ethics," he added. Punjab Cricket Association (PCA) officials said that there was no need to press the panic button. "There is no need to panic and the situation is under control. Not even a single player is showing such symptoms," said G.S. Walia, joint secretary of PCA. Meanwhile, Sharma went through all the drills during the practice session at Punjab Cricket Association (PCA) stadium, but India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni said the team management didn't want to take a chance with him. Dhoni said that the final decision on the team composition will be taken in the morning. "We will decide on the playing eleven tomorrow. We will have another look at the conditions," he said. India had lost the first match in Nagpur by 29 runs. http://cricketnext.in.com/news/sreesanth-tests-positive-for-swine-flu/45703-33.html?from=tn

:WTF: hope the other team members have not caught the flu if this news is right.. I am also watching news channels and am not seeing it anywhere.. which channel are you watching (please dont tell me its India TV :P) if it is true hope he gets well and hope none of the other players have caught the flu though the chance might be very high as H1N1 flu passing on to other players might be very high :nervous:

:WTF: hope the other team members have not caught the flu if this news is right.. I am also watching news channels and am not seeing it anywhere.. which channel are you watching (please dont tell me its India TV :P) if it is true hope he gets well and hope none of the other players have caught the flu though the chance might be very high as H1N1 flu passing on to other players might be very high :nervous:
http://www.ibnlive.com/rd/?y=2131
In India alone more than 650 people died of swine flu in the last 4-5 months.
O stop the hysteria. He will be fine, he is young and fit, no probs. People who die of swine flu are either old, young or have serious previous medical problems. A load of people die of normal flu every year due to above. I repeat he will be fine by tuesday and will probably be able to play next friday. He will definitley be available for 3rd odi!
O stop the hysteria. He will be fine, he is young and fit, no probs. People who die of swine flu are either old, young or have serious previous medical problems. A load of people die of normal flu every year due to above. I repeat he will be fine by tuesday and will probably be able to play next friday. He will definitley be available for 3rd odi!
I know Sree's case isn't a severe one and he might be discharged in couple of days time. Just presented the facts. That's all !
it is on all news channels
Yup you made the post at around 10:30 when I switched on the news channels and it was entertainment news on most big channels (most Bollywood/E! news shows start at 10:30 PM) but then I saw the breaking news flashing on the bottom on some channels and knew about the validity of the news minutes after I wrote the post.