Australia killing test cricket with their flat pitches.

Yeah its pretty flat. Can only recall one Adelaide pitch that wasnt flat' date=' vs WI in 1992, AGES ago. Been a road ever since. Problem is we dont have McGrath or Warne anymore........or AGARKAR! :dance:[/quote'] Robe since you mentioned Agarkar do you have the video of that spell and chase of Indians, if you have can you please upload. many thanks.
Something about Cook's batting that I just dont like' date=' apart from the fact he's killing us! Just looks so uncommanding, yet a guy like Trescothick- who looked a million dollars and just creamed it- doesnt have as good a record.[/quote'] But you have give him credit, he has very solid temperament and level head.But he has been fed with some sloppy and awful bowling.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: CAPACITY == 50, 000 Hows you holy cow doing ?
http://www.espncricinfo.com/the-ashes-2010-11/engine/current/match/428750.html go to this page and click on full scoreboard and at the the bottom of this page click on "Day 2" under match notes and the last point is -- Attendance - 33,797 for day 2 i.e. 66% of capacity. (full capacity is 50000 and ONLY 33797 came) click on day 1 and see the last point. It is attendance - 38,141 which is about 76% of capacity. Not even near full capacity and you talk about stadium being full. Next time come with some stats to back your audacious claims. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
http://www.espncricinfo.com/the-ashes-2010-11/engine/current/match/428750.html go to this page and click on full scoreboard and at the the bottom of this page click on "Day 2" under match notes and the last point is -- Attendance - 33,797 for day 2 i.e. 66% of capacity. (full capacity is 50000 and ONLY 33797 came) click on day 1 and see the last point. It is attendance - 38,141 which is about 76% of capacity. Not even near full capacity and you talk about stadium being full. Next time come with some stats to back your audacious claims. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
You expect every seat to be filled ? OK ? ONLY 34, 000 ? 34, 000 OUT OF 50, 000 counts as 'ONLY' ? :bird: Oh I am sorry, where are the rows and rows and rows of empty seats you were so sure about ? :hysterical:

Btw, please provide stats for the 10 year record you were thumping your chest about ? That was going to settle all issues right ? Till now, NOTHING, the guy just freaking disappeared without a trace only to resurface again cribbing about a few thousand missing seats when close to 70 % of the stadium was FULL :hysterical: What a clown !

You expect every seat to be filled ? OK ? ONLY 34, 000 ? 34, 000 OUT OF 50, 000 counts as 'ONLY' ? :bird: Oh I am sorry, where are the rows and rows and rows of empty seats you were so sure about ? :hysterical:
If the ASHES are supposed to be as prestigious as they're hailed to be, then I EXPECT all the ASHES games to be filled. It's only 25 days out of the whole calendar year. Just look at Baseball for example, most of the games are always filled out, and they play about 162 days in a year. How is it so hard to get filled stadiums for supposedly the most "prestigious" series in Cricket?
34000 out of 50000 is'nt exactly FULL IS IT???? It is'nt even near full capacity, its just 2/3rd full :giggle: In the last test the capacity was 42000 and around 35000 (more than 80% of capacity) still came on the first three days and here from the very 1st day (and the 2nd day also) you have 65% attendance. :hmmm:
34000 out of 50000 is'nt exactly FULL IS IT???? It is'nt even near full capacity, its just 2/3rd full :giggle: In the last test the capacity was 42000 and around 35000 (more than 80% of capacity) still came on the first three days and here from the very 1st day (and the 2nd day also) you have 65% attendance. :hmmm:
Get your facts right boi: 1. Tiny Stadium === MYTH BUSTED ;; The stadium can hold 50, 000 people. 2. If you expect EVERY SEAT to be filled day after day for the whole 5 days, :laugh:, what a fruitcake. Sure, expect all you want sunshine, it doesn't mean **** :laugh: Btw, aren't you the guy who claimed in the other thread you are going to start ignoring me ? You come back for more barely two days later ? U - turn much ? :hysterical:
Btw, please provide stats for the 10 year record you were thumping your chest about ? That was going to settle all issues right ? Till now, NOTHING, the guy just freaking disappeared without a trace only to resurface again cribbing about a few thousand missing seats when close to 70 % of the stadium was FULL :hysterical: What a clown !
if I provide attendance figures you will say "OPPOSITION, GROUND, OTHER FACTORS etc" also matter..........so no point of that information. If I provide those figures you will come up with some other excuses because you're a sore looser :hatsoff:
Get your facts right boi: 1. Tiny Stadium === MYTH BUSTED ;; The stadium can hold 50, 000 people. 2. If you expect EVERY SEAT to be filled day after day for the whole 5 days, :laugh:, what a fruitcake. Sure, expect all you want sunshine, it doesn't mean **** :laugh:
1. check all the posts on this page, I never said that it was a tiny stadium. 2. I don't expect every seat to be filled but for a series like Ashes thats supposed to be THE BIGGEST cricket series in Aus, I expect attendance of more than 65& on days 1 and 2.
if I provide attendance figures you will say "OPPOSITION' date=' GROUND, OTHER FACTORS etc" also matter..........so no point of that information. If I provide those figures you will come up with some other excuses because you're a sore looser :hatsoff:[/quote'] In other words, you admit you don't have the context to back up your ramblings ? Well, thats a start So you just want ME to blindly believe random numbers you pull out of your **** without making any effort to explain why the numbers the way they were ? Ok kiddo, :hysterical:
Get your facts right boi: Btw, aren't you the guy who claimed in the other thread you are going to start ignoring me ? You come back for more barely two days later ? U - turn much ? :hysterical:
As Vaibhav said on that thread, your foolish posts are just too good to resist. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
1. check all the posts on this page, I never said that it was a tiny stadium. 2. I don't expect every seat to be filled but for a series like Ashes thats supposed to be THE BIGGEST cricket series in Aus, I expect attendance of more than 65& on days 1 and 2.
:fail:, :fail: and a GIANT ****ing :fail: I don't expect every seat to be filled but um, err ... wait, I WANT every seat filled because its the Ashes. What a spectacular U - turn ;; Go give your brain a rest kiddo :laugh: