Watson gets paltry 15%fine

gaurav92

Shwetabh, your accusation of Broad and Procter supporting instutionalized racism is confusing: You argue that the support Broad and Procter had for racist institutions, which I am guessing you are referring to the rebel tours to South Africa, are clouding their judgement even to this day. What do you say to these following players who were part of those tours, on different occasions ? Are they fit to hold the positions they hold ? English XI, 1982 Squad: Graham Gooch (captain), Dennis Amiss, Geoffrey Boycott, John Emburey, Mike Hendrick, Geoff Humpage, Alan Knott, Wayne Larkins, John Lever, Chris Old, Arnold Sidebottom, Les Taylor, Derek Underwood, Peter Willey, Bob Woolmer; How did Bob Woolmer, being a white man and an active proponent of this racist institution, get to coach Pharkystan ?

Anyhow' date=' I am out of this - [b']if you want to keep on believing that Broad and Procter are fair referees and calling sportsmen black c...unts and monkeys is all fair game mate, go the feck ahead. Keep on trying to spin all the sophistry you can when you run out of facts.
Now, you are putting words in my mouth. Please provide reference as to the post where I supposedly said that, in any way, shape or form, either said directly or implied indirectly; Shwetabh, Please support this allegation with facts that prove without a shadow of doubt I said this. Oh, the silence is deafening.
Anyhow' date=' I am out of this - if you want to keep on believing that Broad and Procter are fair referees and calling sportsmen black c...unts and monkeys is all fair game mate, go the feck ahead. Keep on trying to spin all the sophistry you can when you run out of facts.[/quote'] That's the point. If someone wants to believe something, you can't do anything about it.
Shwetabh, your accusation of Broad and Procter supporting instutionalized racism is confusing: You argue that the support Broad and Procter had for racist institutions, which I am guessing you are referring to the rebel tours to South Africa, are clouding their judgement even to this day. What do you say to these following players who were part of those tours, on different occasions ? Are they fit to hold the positions they hold ? English XI, 1982 Squad: Graham Gooch (captain), Dennis Amiss, Geoffrey Boycott, John Emburey, Mike Hendrick, Geoff Humpage, Alan Knott, Wayne Larkins, John Lever, Chris Old, Arnold Sidebottom, Les Taylor, Derek Underwood, Peter Willey, Bob Woolmer; How did Bob Woolmer, being a white man and an active proponent of this racist institution, get to coach Pharkystan ?
Why is it confusing? Every single person above is guilty of supporting institutionalized racism. Some might have genuinely reformed, some might be putting up a charade, but scum like Broad keep on pushing their deep rooted hate agenda forward whenever they can. Can you quote one single instance in 6 years of Broad being a referee where the black guy got the better half of the bargain?
Why is it confusing? Every single person above is guilty of supporting institutionalized racism. Some might have genuinely reformed' date=' some might be putting up a charade, but scum like Broad keep on pushing their deep rooted hate agenda forward whenever they can. [b']Can you quote one single instance in 6 years of Broad being a referee where the black guy got the better half of the bargain?
How can you expect me to give a favourable judgement to someone based purely on their skin without having any knowledge of the specifics of the case ? Do you expect the same from Broad and Procter; :bird: How are you in a position to determine whether they have reformed or not ? Once again, you resort to hypotheticals of 'maybes', 'buts', 'probably' etc to provide answers to questions you do not now. Explain the double standards please;
How can you expect me to give a favourable judgement to someone based purely on their skin without having any knowledge of the specifics of the case ? Do you expect the same from Broad and Procter; :bird: How are you in a position to determine whether they have reformed or not ? Once again, you resort to hypotheticals of 'maybes', 'buts', 'probably' etc to provide answers to questions you do not now. Explain the double standards please;
Forget everything else, why was not the white man not even summoned by the referee here, forget about being charged and punished : http://cricket-online.tv/sulieman-benn-brad-haddin-mitchell-johnson-fight-perth/ You have yourself admitted that Watson's fine was lower than expected... how do you reconcile that with a fair Broad?
How are you in a position to determine whether they have reformed or not ? Once again' date=' you resort to hypotheticals of 'maybes', 'buts', 'probably' etc to provide answers to questions you do not now. Explain the double standards please;[/quote'] Shwetabh, Please answer this question, for it is a matter of principle. Since you are accusing me of disparaging the facts, please set an example of how you would use the facts to defend the indefensible position above.
Forget everything else, why was not the white man not even summoned by the referee here, forget about being charged and punished : http://cricket-online.tv/sulieman-benn-brad-haddin-mitchell-johnson-fight-perth/ You have yourself admitted that Watson's fine was lower than expected... how do you reconcile that with a fair Broad?
From that footage, I am hard pressed to understand why a small bump like that needs to be brought to the attention of the match referee. Do not interpret this as me condoning of this behaviour - It was 'below the belt' but not serious enough to warrant a hearing. Regarding the lower than expected penalty, I am of the view that he makes mistakes, just like anyone else, yet you argue he does that deliberately, according to some ridiculous white supremacist agenda, to let the white man off, which leads me to the question of why you invoke this 'white versus black' racist issue in everyone one of his judgements, which till now, you haven't clearly answered.
If you are white, you get fined less. That's the pattern I can observe from these hearings.
I'm beginning to see that same pattern too, actually its been present for quite a while
Read the reaction from the other side http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=986017
And they say Indian media is biased
That Watson reaction nearly spooked me out... what the eff was he doing there? Even Punter who ran toward him to celebrate seemed a bit shocked buy it. P.S; Remember the Ishant send-off to Symonds after dismissing him off a slower ball in the CB series in 2008? He was charged with a similar offence and fined 15% of his match fee also.
Ishant's reaction was timid compared to what Watson did. For anyone supporting Broad, go back and look at every single that he's handed fines and bans and you'll see its always to non-white players.
Shwetabh, Please answer this question, for it is a matter of principle. Since you are accusing me of disparaging the facts, please set an example of how you would use the facts to defend the indefensible position above.
See, I cannot "prove" it as in give you a court of law proof, but it's not too difficult to connect the dots and come up with circumstantial evidence. Starting with Broad's history as a player to the judgments he's handed out as an ICC referee. As I said in 6 years as a referee surely there was bound to be some instance where a non white was given a lenient let off as he gives to whites if these were innocent errors in judgment. Moreover, what business does he have boozing with the players of one side he is supposed to be adjudicating? What business does he have praising Watson's passion for the game while handing out a 15% fine for a transgression? If you are looking for some DNA evidence it's obviously not going to be there, but look into his history of rulings and the pattern will be obvious.
From that footage, I am hard pressed to understand why a small bump like that needs to be brought to the attention of the match referee. Do not interpret this as me condoning of this behaviour - It was 'below the belt' but not serious enough to warrant a hearing.
It was a pretty blatant push and Bravo was certainly not pleased - it falls well within the purview of a hearing. We are not talking about a fine/ban yet.
Regarding the lower than expected penalty, I am of the view that he makes mistakes, just like anyone else, yet you argue he does that deliberately, according to some ridiculous white supremacist agenda, to let the white man off, which leads me to the question of why you invoke this 'white versus black' racist issue in everyone one of his judgements, which till now, you haven't clearly answered.
If these are honest mistakes, why am I not able to find a single instance in 6 years where he has erred on the side of the non white man?
See, I cannot "prove" it as in give you a court of law proof, but it's not too difficult to connect the dots and come up with circumstantial evidence. Starting with Broad's history as a player to the judgments he's handed out as an ICC referee. As I said in 6 years as a referee surely there was bound to be some instance where a non white was given a lenient let off as he gives to whites if these were innocent errors in judgment. Moreover, what business does he have boozing with the players of one side he is supposed to be adjudicating? What business does he have praising Watson's passion for the game while handing out a 15% fine for a transgression? If you are looking for some DNA evidence it's obviously not going to be there, but look into his history of rulings and the pattern will be obvious.
Shwetabh, since you argue that Broad's judgements are based on racism and malicious intent everytime, please support your arguments by providing irrefutable evidence that justify this claim. Please justify your allegations with the supporting evidence. By your own admission, the circumstantial evidence you have provided relies heavily on hyperbolae, innuendo and suspicion, which aren't enough if one is levelling allegations are serious as you are. If you claim his judgements based on race have been prevelant for the past 6 years, I request you to provide one, just one example that prove beyond a shadaw of doubt that evidence supporting the black individual was purposefully neglected with the very intention of giving the white person the leniant punishment. By your own admission, you claimed you cannot prove this, nor neither can I, which is why I give Broad the benefit of the doubt until evidence surfaces that convinces me that the view I hold if flawed
It was a pretty blatant push and Bravo was certainly not pleased - it falls well within the purview of a hearing. We are not talking about a fine/ban yet.
Every petty matter deserves a hearing does it ? What happened to the notion of sorting out ones differences after the game instead of running to the school teacher every time ?
If these are honest mistakes, why am I not able to find a single instance in 6 years where he has erred on the side of the non white man?
Answered previously (Part 1)

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Anytime a decision by a white person doesn't go the way non-whites want, it's automatically racism. There is no intelligence or evidence behind the claim, that's just what they scream every time. Whites should simply start ignoring the foolish "race card" from now on.

Ex-India captain Sunil Gavaskar accuses match referees of bias in Test with Australia Former India captain Sunil Gavaskar has again accused International Cricket Council match referees of being biased against Asian players after Zaheer Khan was fined for a code of conduct breach. http://tinyurl.com/5r3cs2
But but but..But the Jury needs "Irrefutable Evidences"..So Mr Gavaskar, with all due respect to your cricketing knowledge, you will :fail: is some Discussion Forum and you will not be able to convince some Jury members there..