Pakistan or Australia ..can't decide who I want to lose more.

patriot

As much as I love watching the CDs whipped and humiliated. The dislike for the Aussie team is at an all time high what with Benn's ban , Watson's antics bringing memories back of the Sydney test. I just hate to see the current Aussie team get freeby test wins of the kind Pak is about to offer them.

Donkeys don't have a chance to win a test, thats out of question. What I hate is this weak Aussie team getting 4-5 test victories in home series in a season against pi$$ poor sides. Our team in exceptional years is able to win these many. ( I know its because of scheduling and all..but it really pis. ses me off. ) I wish they play more test series in places like SL, India and England. How I wish, the 7 match ODI series that takes place each Oct in India is replaced to a 2 test , 3 ODI series.

Donkeys don't have a chance to win a test, thats out of question. What I hate is this weak Aussie team getting 4-5 test victories in home series in a season against pi$$ poor sides. Our team in exceptional years is able to win these many. ( I know its because of scheduling and all..but it really pis. ses me off. ) I wish they play more test series in places like SL, India and England. How I wish, the 7 match ODI series that takes place each Oct in India is replaced to a 2 test , 3 ODI series.
Yes indeed, patriot. It sucks we can't play more tests, yet waste time for this damn IPL!

How about old fashion - "watch the game" Inspite of bitter rivalry in all aspects with the Pakistani's, we will get to see some freak shots, audacious drives, combined with mini collapses both ways A controversy will come out somewhere ( I mean no test series these days, especially down under can escape that ). A bunch of umpiring goof ups, eve teasing and Aussie crowd So I say sit back and watch the drama, whoever wins or loses

How about old fashion - "watch the game" Inspite of bitter rivalry in all aspects with the Pakistani's, we will get to see some freak shots, audacious drives, combined with mini collapses both ways A controversy will come out somewhere ( I mean no test series these days, especially down under can escape that ). A bunch of umpiring goof ups, eve teasing and Aussie crowd So I say sit back and watch the drama, whoever wins or loses
Please explain Eve teasing in Aus or SA:confused: That happens in sex starved Asian countries IMO

With all the hypocritical hate of India at the height now that Paks are back in IPL I want Aus to win. Dont mind if Pak make a fight of it, but 3-0 defeat will suffice, in the annals of history no one will care how testy the fight was, the scoreline will be enough to justify the tease. To rub it in Pontings face, the Poyzz can win the ODI tournament for some salvage gloating.

As much as I love watching the CDs whipped and humiliated. The dislike for the Aussie team is at an all time high what with Benn's ban , Watson's antics bringing memories back of the Sydney test. I just hate to see the current Aussie team get freeby test wins of the kind Pak is about to offer them.
ISn't Ponting your hero? So obviously you will support Australia.
ISn't Ponting your hero? So obviously you will support Australia.
I am n't into naked hero worship like yourself. I hate Ponting the person with immense passion, but grudgingly admire his ruthless tough as nails attitude and batting mastery. So far as Australia is concerned - don't feel like supporting them till mofos like Clarke, Watson and Haddin represent them. Unfortunately, their assembly line of obnoxious, ugly cricketers seems never ending. Never actually cheered for them once Taylor retired.
I am n't into naked hero worship like yourself. I hate Ponting the person with immense passion, but grudgingly admire his ruthless tough as nails attitude and batting mastery. So far as Australia is concerned - don't feel like supporting them till mofos like Clarke, Watson and Haddin represent them. Unfortunately, their assembly line of obnoxious, ugly cricketers seems never ending. Never actually cheered for them once Taylor retired.
That was uncalled for. I just indicated that you are a Ponting fan and hence you might support Australia. It's you who opened the thread announcing your confusion and I was only replying to that. You are an uncivilized, uncultured idiot, you know that? Get some therapy and learn to behave.