Sanga Manga is a bigger cheater than Aussies

spectre

This is a sanga bashing thread for right reasons. S.Bond you are seriously trolling here. Admins will have to remove your troll posts and my responses to your trolls.
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: i already said u, u better go and continue dreaming, since i am on this forum, i have not seen even one post from u that made litle sence.... Back to topis, sangakrra and sri lankas are not cheaters, they like other teams do good things and bad things... Maybe( i am saying maybe) their recent attitudein this series is due to the POOR umpiring they had in the test matches... Sangakarra is a superb batsman, and he is in supreme form...
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: i already said u' date=' u better go and continue dreaming, since i am on this forum, [b']i have not seen even one post from u that made litle sence.... Back to topis, sangakrra and sri lankas are not cheaters, they like other teams do good things and bad things... Maybe( i am saying maybe) their recent attitudein this series is due to the POOR umpiring they had in the test matches... Sangakarra is a superb batsman, and he is in supreme form...
It is pretty hard to like a post that tears you apart :winky: As far as second part of your post.. Don't give a flying wallenda about what you think.

You gotta understand this is an INDIAN cricket forum. Anything and anybody going against India WILL be opposed in many forms. Some members take it to the extreme, and some are more reserved in their judgement. But the fact still remains that all these phases are brought about by very recent events that riled the supporters up. These are temporary outbursts and will be forgotten in time. Next time Sangakkara calls an Indian batsman back, he will become a saint. So chill and don't try to add fuel to fire.