Umar Akmal is a potential batting great

U Akmal looks very good. How he will go over all is diffucult to say. But no doubt he is rare talent from pakistan. But at the moment he is batting without a care in the world. Lets see how he does when expectation is upon him to deliver time and again
Has just scored pak fastest T20 50. Electric talent. Pur box office. A rich mans Raina

Saw some comments made by fellow Indians on other threads . Few reckon him beter than Raina. I followed his performances in Asia Cup. Raina outbatted him particularly in the big matches. Its true this guy has more shots than Raina. Still on ODI performances i would rate Raina higher than Umar. But as a Test player Umar is beter than Raina as long as Raina doesnt prove himself on Test level.

Guest OriginalPrince

this kid has more talent than anybody else ive seen from the sub continent. if he doesnt go the usual pak way and become a cheat he could be great. this is how i would rank the u22 potential talents in the world 1. hughes 2. smith 3. hazelwood 4. akmal 5. left arm seamer from SA. i can't remember his name right now. the rest are average to rubbish.

this kid has more talent than anybody else ive seen from the sub continent. if he doesnt go the usual pak way and become a cheat he could be great. this is how i would rank the u22 potential talents in the world 1. hughes 2. smith 3. hazelwood 4. akmal 5. left arm seamer from SA. i can't remember his name right now. the rest are average to rubbish.
:two_thumbs_up: i love it when people make predictions
LOL. The guy will turn into another Af retard. The same was said for ball biter when he first came.
Afridi came into the team as a bowler. He was never a batsman in the first place. Kind of like Harbhajan who could just swing the bat and make useful contributions periodically. Comparing U. Akmal (the batsman) with Afridi (the batsman) is an insult to the young man. Even you and I could probably bat better than Afridi.