Afridi rates T20 Big Bash higher than IPL

well he's not lying either. Big Bash got better bowlers' date=' pitches, fielders and overall better standard of T20 cricket. Don't look further than Champions League to get the picture of Beast's message. :--D[/quote'] I am not sure what kind of quality you would see in T20 games. IPL's goal is to mint money. In that aspect big bash tournament is like begging in the street corners. :hysterical:

Guys Afridi is not a player of stats... He is a big match winner... He has won a lot of matches agaisnt india : Examples : 59 in banglore test is not a big score for stats but a matchwinning one.. 25 in the chamions tophy in england, when he started the end of pathan's career... 2 wickets in this champions trophy... He hass won a lot of matches agaisnt india... But that was exemples of matchwinning performancesthat don't boost stats... Even an Afridi 50 win you a match... Back to the topic... I think he aid that to be loved by the spectators in autralia, and that i also maybe not so wrong... As we saw in the champions league...

Uncalled remark by Afridi. Maybe he's right? Afterall, everybody goes gaga over the Australian domestic setup and how competitive it is and how India should decrease its teams to match the Aussie example. That I dont agree with, as Australia's population is as large as that of just one state. And plus, there's already a Super and plate groups already. I shall try to catch a few games. Does the Aussie site stream it for free like the IPL site?
I was watching one game between NSW and Tasmania a couple of days ago... the teams are not any better than IPL .. Tasmanian bowlers and batsmen were worse than even Kolkata Knight Riders .. there were all lame bowlers who were getting hit for six every ball :hysterical: .. NSW were 94/0 after 5 overs and that itself gives an idea of the standard :giggle: The only two decent sides in the tournament are NSW and Victoria to some extent .. rest all are utter crap .. NSW batting is also nearly 95% dependent on its openers Warner and Hughes and both are big time sloggers thats it ... as soon as those two get out their batting crashes like Pakis... their bowling is dependent on Lee and Bollinger and yes both are good ..NSW is a good side but I feel most of the IPL sides might still beat them .. except NSW none of the other teams are worth mentioning
A combined total of 72 matches played against India in all formats, batting average of 29 and bowling avergae of 50!!:hysterical::hysterical: Refine the stats further, in ICC events and tournaments like Asia cup, 14 matches played against India, 143 runs@ 12 and 10 wickets @ 45. In tournament final, 7 matches , 167 runs@27 and 4 wickets@59!
:hysterical::hysterical:
A combined total of 72 matches played against India in all formats, batting average of 29 and bowling avergae of 50!!:hysterical::hysterical: Refine the stats further, in ICC events and tournaments like Asia cup, 14 matches played against India, 143 runs@ 12 and 10 wickets @ 45. In tournament final, 7 matches , 167 runs@27 and 4 wickets@59!
That's the Pakistani version of kicking *Ahem* . :haha::haha::haha::haha:
Indians crying again because Afridi spoke' date=' why is that not surprising.[/quote'] Yeah right, no wonder your superstar has been standing with a begging bowl in front of Modi's office for a IPL contract and decides to run away from playing test matches as he will get royally exposed in the longer format.
Yeah right' date=' no wonder your superstar has been standing with a begging bowl in front of Modi's office for a IPL contract and decides to run away from playing test matches as he will get royally exposed in the longer format.[/quote'] Afridi is a genuine crap as a Test Player . And he know that , that's why he keep running away from real cricket .