Afridi rates T20 Big Bash higher than IPL

well then u havent read the article...:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
He says compared with the IPL it is very tough.. never said it was better.. Damn journalists twisting words much like they did to Brett Lee at the start of the 7 match series
well he's not lying either. Big Bash got better bowlers' date=' pitches, fielders and overall better standard of T20 cricket. Don't look further than Champions League to get the picture of Beast's message. :--D[/quote'] Yeah right. If we decide to grant a visa and waive enough of our powerful dosh under his eyes he will soon change his tune and run around delhi naked waving the India flag if we so wanted. From Yoyo and co in ICL to Afridi we can buy any of your cricketers patriotism at will:haha: We own the SOBs!
Yeah right. If we decide to grant a visa and waive enough of our powerful dosh under his eyes he will soon change his tune and run around delhi naked waving the India flag if we so wanted. From Yoyo and co in ICL to Afridi we can buy any of your cricketers patriotism at will:haha: We own the SOBs!
Funny thing is they are always ready to be bought... by any one who can afford....
Holy cr@p' date=' there is another league called "Big Bash" ? God help the sport i dearly love. Never thought that cricket could die before I did. There is a serious chance of that happening, unless i decide to move to Peshawar tomorrow.[/quote'] and that will happen due to indians... As they didn't do anything wiht prormances, they tought we should used monyyyeee.... And in comes ICL, IPL and Championss league...
Holy cr@p' date=' there is another league called "Big Bash" ? God help the sport i dearly love. Never thought that cricket could die before I did. There is a serious chance of that happening,[b'] unless i decide to move to Peshawar tomorrow.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: ok ok :((
Guest Hiten.
Haven't people got tired of watching Baseball yet? Of course not' date=' there is a TV audience for every moronic category.[/quote'] Stop whining man! :mad:

This thread will never get old. Years and years later when Shara Aphred (his Cricket 07 name) will still be crying about this snub and telling stories about "evil India" to his grandsons, we'll see his grandsons coming and arguing about this. But our sons will be quick to bump this thread and show these kids, how lame their dadajaan was :hysterical: