That's why we're a bowling Powerhouse!

A joke is a joke but you guys are expecting too much if you expect their bowling to compensate and carry their impotent batting and fielding game after game. Their bowling is quite talented and are no pushovers however much you want to believe. At 100 / 0 a 15 over odd, Australia were on target to make 300+ Full credit to Pakistan to bringing it down to a "manageable" 260 odd, they had to score at a run a ball FFS, not exactly impossible for a team boasting Ukmal brothers, Afreturd, Younis, Yousuf etc.

A joke is a joke but you guys are expecting too much if you expect their bowling to compensate and carry their impotent batting and fielding game after game. Their bowling is quite talented and are no pushovers however much you want to believe. At 100 / 0 a 15 over odd, Australia were on target to make 300+ Full credit to Pakistan to bringing it down to a "manageable" 260 odd, they had to score at a run a ball FFS, not exactly impossible for a team boasting Ukmal brothers, Afreturd, Younis, Yousuf etc.
Wasnt our under-rated bowling bowling out a better Aus line up on the same pitches for about 215-225?
Wasnt our under-rated bowling bowling out a better Aus line up on the same pitches for about 215-225?
Only once IIRC, Aussies managed 300+ on a flat track of Sydney where our batsman fell short by 10 runs. Our batsmen and bowlers did compliment each other most of the time in that entire CB campaign. Moreover, our bowlers were bowling to the likes of Gilly, Haydos, Roy and Hussey (in full flow then).
Powerhouse is also in a sense that Pakistan keep producing good and promising pacers. Since the day we started playing cricket we have produced bowlers like Fazal Mahmood' date=' Imran Khan, Sarfaraz, Wasim, Waqar, Akthar, Aaqib, Zahid, Asif, Amir (got potential) etc etc. Even our current trundlers are good at different formats of this game. (Asif awesome Test bowlers and Gul easily the best T20 bowler). The world agrees that we are a bowling powerhouse. It doesn't make a difference if few chintu mintus on some forum think otherwise.[/quote'] Extending this ridiculous argument, since Pakistan is producing a lot of coaches (as many as your former cricketers) and captains (as many in the squad) I can pronounce that Pakistan is also the powerhouse in coaching and captaincy ? Which world agrees that you are a bowling powerhouse ? With your head buried so far up the place where sun dont shine, obvious realities of the world may be hard to see :hysterical: Here is some dose of reality for you: In the recent test series, your powerhouse bowled the Aussies out for a cheap total ONCE in 6 attempts. And need i say that was under seaming conditions against this new look inexperienced Aussie batting lineup ? Almost every time in the test series Aussies scored 350+ Contrast that with the test series India played in Australia. Against a batting lineup that was far more powerful (with Hayden, Symonds and Gilly) with our prime paceman injured (Zakky was out), our rookie bowling lineup bowled the Aussies out thrice in 5 attempts for less than 350 Thats not all! In the ongoing ODI series, your powerhouse has struggled to put up a competent bowling performance, leave alone a match winning one. In the CB series in 2008, with a lineup full of youngsters, India bowled out a far superior Aussie batting lineup (with Hayden, Gilchrist, Symonds and all) for less than 250 in four out of five completed games. Still power house ? You will have to trust me on this. Pakistan is certainly no power in cricket & if these shoddy results continue, your players may not have much of a house left back home!
Extending this ridiculous argument, since Pakistan is producing a lot of coaches (as many as your former cricketers) and captains (as many in the squad) I can pronounce that Pakistan is also the powerhouse in coaching and captaincy ? Which world agrees that you are a bowling powerhouse ? With your head buried so far up the place where sun dont shine, obvious realities of the world may be hard to see :hysterical: Here is some dose of reality for you: In the recent test series, your powerhouse bowled the Aussies out for a cheap total ONCE in 6 attempts. And need i say that was under seaming conditions against this new look inexperienced Aussie batting lineup ? Almost every time in the test series Aussies scored 350+ Contrast that with the test series India played in Australia. Against a batting lineup that was far more powerful (with Hayden, Symonds and Gilly) with our prime paceman injured (Zakky was out), our rookie bowling lineup bowled the Aussies out thrice in 5 attempts for less than 350 Thats not all! In the ongoing ODI series, your powerhouse has struggled to put up a competent bowling performance, leave alone a match winning one. In the CB series in 2008, with a lineup full of youngsters, India bowled out a far superior Aussie batting lineup (with Hayden, Gilchrist, Symonds and all) for less than 250 in four out of five completed games. Still power house ? You will have to trust me on this. Pakistan is certainly no power in cricket & if these shoddy results continue, your players may not have much of a house left back home!
I don't remember when was the last time I read a reply as precise as this. Genuine comparisons there :--D
Only once IIRC' date=' Aussies managed 300+ on a flat track of Sydney where our batsman fell short by 10 runs. Our batsmen and bowlers did compliment each other most of the time in that entire CB campaign. Moreover, our bowlers were bowling to the likes of Gilly, Haydos, Roy and Hussey (in full flow then).[/quote'] I was talking about the CB series

Gem from BBC comments section-

If excuses were a penny a piece the PAK supporters would be millionaires. The Pak Senior team is no good. Yes they have talented bowling, so what. The Side can't catch, cant field, can't bat, and can’t take pressure. It’s like having a supper forward in football and your side has no defense and no mid field. In addition you goal keeper has slippery gloves and can’t keep the ball out. Hence as good as your forward is the overall side is pure rubbish. The side had to be sponsored Haleeb Butter Company. For one, they have butter fingers and two they melt like butter when the heat is on. Replace that crappy side with the Under 19 side and you would stand a better chance of winning something. I predict a at the end of this tour of OZ the PAK team uniforms would be changed from Green to White form the White wash they are getting.

Apart from a couple of very good spells by Aamer and Asif their bowling has been pretty average. Especially given how suitable the conditions were for swing/seam not to mention pitches where there was excellent pace and bounce. The Australian attack pretty much out performed these guys. Pretty disapointing really and I was expecting much better from these guys. A whitewash in the tests and so far a white wash in the ODIs. How embarressing.