That's why we're a bowling Powerhouse!

I think that Pakistan have a very good bowling line up,one of the best in the world. Asif is as good as they come when he's firing, he really is a tremendous player from what I've seen. Add to that the youngster Aamer who looks a good talent (too bad he can't catch haha), Kaniera is a quality spin bowler and they have either of Gul or Sami to choose. Not bad at all. Yousuff's tactics though are very negative at times and very very frustrating to watch, I would rather see my team lose trying to win then draw playing in such a negative manner as they did towards the end of todays play. It wasm pathetic.

I think that Pakistan have a very good bowling line up' date='one of the best in the world. Asif is as good as they come when he's firing, he really is a tremendous player from what I've seen. Add to that the youngster Aamer who looks a good talent (too bad he can't catch haha), Kaniera is a quality spin bowler and [b']they have either of Gul or Sami to choose. Not bad at all.
Dude, Sami averages 50 with the ball.
I think that Pakistan have a very good bowling line up,one of the best in the world. Asif is as good as they come when he's firing, he really is a tremendous player from what I've seen. Add to that the youngster Aamer who looks a good talent (too bad he can't catch haha), Kaniera is a quality spin bowler and they have either of Gul or Sami to choose. Not bad at all. Yousuff's tactics though are very negative at times and very very frustrating to watch, I would rather see my team lose trying to win then draw playing in such a negative manner as they did towards the end of todays play. It wasm pathetic.
You hear these type of statements and get the impression that Pakistan bowling attack is probably very good and maybe best in the world Then you look at the reality
Two bowlers average in the mid 30s' date=' one in the 40s, bench averages in the 50s. Drug cheat is powering their hut for now.[/quote'] They got only ONE bowler who is currently average in 20s and that too he has played ONLY SIXTEEN (16) test matches. Pakistan , please wake up!
I think our bowlers have been really good so far in the series. It's our batting' date=' catching and our kuptaan's field placing that has made our bowling look little bad. [b']Asif-Gul-Amir-Kaneria is an excellent combo.
20-34-42 Damn that was to be one out of shaped woman :--D
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: totally agree... i hope pakistan will loose this one only due to these negative tactics....
I think our bowlers have been really good so far in the series. It's our batting' date=' catching and our kuptaan's field placing that has made our bowling look little bad. Asif-Gul-Amir-Kaneria is an excellent combo.[/quote'] except kaneria none of them have even taken 100 wickets,so what is there to look for????on avgs over 34 another over 40. The who avgs 23 has played 16 tests in 5 years...let him prove himself over at leats 50 tests and then we will know. the one who has take 250 wickets lets see 250 wickets in 58 matches at 34.21, strike-rate of 67.8 Took 5 wickets in the 2nd innings at Sydney. good performance?? lets have a country wise look Versus all the major teams, his stats are as follows: Australia: 7 matches, 24 wickets at an average of 44/wicket England (perenial strugglers againist spin): 9 matches, 28 wickets at 45/wicket. Strike rate of a 96 balls/wicket India: 11 matches, 43 wickets at 42/wicket. West Indies: 7 matches, 28 wickets at 36/wicket. Srilanka: 7 matches, 35 wickets at 33/wicket. South Africa: 7 matches, 31 wickets at 31/wicket. Only against New Zealand (the worst batting of top 7 teams,considering he cant ball againist pakistan) does his average dip below 30, with 28/wicket. Bangladesh the favorite opponent of pakistanis. 5 matches, 34 wickets at 16.This avg of 16 brings his avg below 35 or it would be near 40. His strike rate against all major teams, except New Zealand, is 70 balls/wicket or higher. some say he is improving,lets 2006, 40 wickets at 42 2007 37 wickets at 39 Only in 2009 after taking wickets against pathetic NZ he avgs 32 this year this is his record 5 wickets at 52, strikerate of 91. bowling powerhouse???????:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: