India makes Watson Millionaire overnight.

patriot

http://cricketnext.in.com/news/india-makes-watson-millionaire-overnight/46160-13.html
The dashing all-rounder, who plays for Rajasthan Royals in the Indian Premier League, is set to follow in the footsteps of pacer Brett Lee, who last year earned 2.1 million dollars through endorsements in India. Watson has already got an upgraded three-year contract with Rajasthan which is worth at 300,000 dollars a season. "We're in serious negotiations with three Indian companies, one a hair-grooming business, and they are enormously lucrative for Shane," Flaskas was quoted as saying by The Sunday Telegraph. "I've also met his bat manufacturer and they feel Shane's brand is now strong enough to release a signature bat. He's become a heart-throb in India, I've experienced it with Thorpie in Japan and Shane has a huge following in India. The way he is performing now in Test cricket, the world is at his feet," he added.
Can't believe Indian companies want to give this filthy, obnoxious wimp that kind of money.
so what ? most of you posting negative comments are also making a living outside India
are you serious?.this guy was responsible for gambhir being banned for a freaking TEST MATCH and is a allround Arsehole to boot.anybody who buys whatever he is peddling is an idiot.they should throw him out of the IPL.
are you serious?.this guy was responsible for gambhir being banned for a freaking TEST MATCH and is a allround Arsehole to boot.anybody who buys whatever he is peddling is an idiot.they should throw him out of the IPL.
thats your opinion; i dont think there is anything wrong in it, if there is a market for you be my guest make money in India