Are these sign of things to come in new decade ?

champ

u cannot ignore the way aus fought back in the match .. yes they may have struggled against WI , Pak but they fought back .. that is hall mark of a good side .. and SA may have struggled against Eng but they fought back .. they have good fitness and they will improve .. i stand by what i said that we will struggle to hold on to top honours if we are not balanced in batting and bowling. i am not a delusional fan .. :winky:
They did not fight back. This was pak on another suicide mission. They literally like so many of their country men just blew themselves up and self destructed! The aussies just watched the paks commit suicide
Australia fought back...more like poyzzz self destructed.
Are you going to hold that against Australia. Pakistan collapsed because of the pressure Australia applied, give credit where its due
Where was the Aussie fight back last year against India, South Africa, or even England?
If Ricky did not have that inexplicable brain fart at Nagpur, Australia would have retained the Border - Gavaskar trophy. Would you be LOL - LOL - LOL'ing than ? You are making too much of those losses. Australia missed key players to injury, were tired and had a nightmare schedule to deal with, playing India in India, South Africa in Australia, South Africa in South Africa and than England in England, all in the span of what 6 months ? What kind of result did you realistically expect ? Had India been in the same situation, I imagine they would have performed more or less the same. As for the lack of fightback, get real, either you didn't watch the series or are basing your judgement on snippets of information; Granted they performed poorly in India, but India was never Australia's forte, with even stronger teams losing to India. Remember Waugh's 2001 tour, the final frontier as he termed it. Pontings men couldn't hold a candle to the teams that toured previously. If it wasn't for Dhoni's defensive tactics, employing 7 - 1 fields and instructing his bowlers to bowl to second slip over after over after over after Australia raced to 178 odd for 2, Australia were well on their way to leveling the series. As for South Africa in Australia, eh, sorry to burst your bubble but Australia were in winning positions in the first two tests, except that South Africa were more driven and hungrier. Australia won the last test. As for South Africa in South Africa, Australia won the series, so there goes the BS claim of lack of fightback out the window. As for the Ashes, well, the scoreline wasn't in the favor, but for my money, they were the better team. Look were the Ashes hereos have gone since than :sniffle:
How long is the transition phase supposed to last?
Eh ? Let me turn that question around and ask you how long it took India to go from perennial under achievers to No 1 team, 10 years was it and it doesn't look like India will remain at No. 1 for an extended period of time, with Australia and S.A. breathing down our necks. Only a handful of points seperate us. Feel free to do a runner :scooter:
Kyon, champ? Did you witness the magnificent South African "fightback" today? Failing to bowl out England in 145 overs. Their magnificent and fit attack has managed to take 33 English wickets in 3 home tests on supposedly sporting wickets, while India's trundlers were demolishing Sri Lanka on supposedly flat pancakes. :giggle:
i have been saying all this while .. they may be loosing but their superior domestic structure , fitness , their fielding will runover us in some time .. if the catches like these we dropping in odis continue into the tests we play this year .. then what .. i dont know why u r blindly supporting our team ..
Are you going to hold that against Australia. Pakistan collapsed because of the pressure Australia applied, give credit where its due If Ricky did not have that inexplicable brain fart at Nagpur, Australia would have retained the Border - Gavaskar trophy. Would you be LOL - LOL - LOL'ing than ? You are making too much of those losses. Australia missed key players to injury, were tired and had a nightmare schedule to deal with, playing India in India, South Africa in Australia, South Africa in South Africa and than England in England, all in the span of what 6 months ? What kind of result did you realistically expect ? Had India been in the same situation, I imagine they would have performed more or less the same. As for the lack of fightback, get real, either you didn't watch the series or are basing your judgement on snippets of information; Granted they performed poorly in India, but India was never Australia's forte, with even stronger teams losing to India. Remember Waugh's 2001 tour, the final frontier as he termed it. Pontings men couldn't hold a candle to the teams that toured previously. If it wasn't for Dhoni's defensive tactics, employing 7 - 1 fields and instructing his bowlers to bowl to second slip over after over after over after Australia raced to 178 odd for 2, Australia were well on their way to leveling the series. As for South Africa in Australia, eh, sorry to burst your bubble but Australia were in winning positions in the first two tests, except that South Africa were more driven and hungrier. Australia won the last test. As for South Africa in South Africa, Australia won the series, so there goes the BS claim of lack of fightback out the window. As for the Ashes, well, the scoreline wasn't in the favor, but for my money, they were the better team. Look were the Ashes hereos have gone since than :sniffle: Eh ? Let me turn that question around and ask you how long it took India to go from perennial under achievers to No 1 team, 10 years was it and it doesn't look like India will remain at No. 1 for an extended period of time, with Australia and S.A. breathing down our necks. Only a handful of points seperate us. Feel free to do a runner :scooter:
we are talking about all teams like aus , sa , eng . also support ur claims for sa and eng ..
Are you going to hold that against Australia. Pakistan collapsed because of the pressure Australia applied, give credit where its due If Ricky did not have that inexplicable brain fart at Nagpur, Australia would have retained the Border - Gavaskar trophy. Would you be LOL - LOL - LOL'ing than ? You are making too much of those losses. Australia missed key players to injury, were tired and had a nightmare schedule to deal with, playing India in India, South Africa in Australia, South Africa in South Africa and than England in England, all in the span of what 6 months ? What kind of result did you realistically expect ? Had India been in the same situation, I imagine they would have performed more or less the same. As for the lack of fightback, get real, either you didn't watch the series or are basing your judgement on snippets of information; Granted they performed poorly in India, but India was never Australia's forte, with even stronger teams losing to India. Remember Waugh's 2001 tour, the final frontier as he termed it. Pontings men couldn't hold a candle to the teams that toured previously. If it wasn't for Dhoni's defensive tactics, employing 7 - 1 fields and instructing his bowlers to bowl to second slip over after over after over after Australia raced to 178 odd for 2, Australia were well on their way to leveling the series. As for South Africa in Australia, eh, sorry to burst your bubble but Australia were in winning positions in the first two tests, except that South Africa were more driven and hungrier. Australia won the last test. As for South Africa in South Africa, Australia won the series, so there goes the BS claim of lack of fightback out the window. As for the Ashes, well, the scoreline wasn't in the favor, but for my money, they were the better team. Look were the Ashes hereos have gone since than :sniffle: Feel free to do a runner :scooter:
For all your Paki-hate, you have started to sound like one. Your post is unadulterated bull crap, full of excuses for OZ to fail. ALL THE BOLDED PORTIONS ARE EXCUSES, POYZZ style. Congrats...after hating the poyzz so much, you have become one of them. I grant you, an honorary PP membership. :yay:
ALL THE BOLDED PORTIONS ARE EXCUSES, POYZZ style.
:roll: Whatever man, I know what I like and I will support whatever teams I choose. Like I said, whether they win or lose, no regrets, and for now at least, there is nothing you can tell me that will make me change my mind so don't bother with this retarded nonsense. To each his own. India first, Australia second.
Sure you will support them and no harm in that. I was just pointing out that your excuses remind me of the worse-of-PukePassion.
Cutting down the unnecessary personal jibes would be a good place to start, if that isn't too much a request. Like I said, to each his own, consider this a difference of opinion where we agree to disagree. Lets leave it at that.
Are you going to hold that against Australia. Pakistan collapsed because of the pressure Australia applied, give credit where its due If Ricky did not have that inexplicable brain fart at Nagpur, Australia would have retained the Border - Gavaskar trophy. Would you be LOL - LOL - LOL'ing than ? You are making too much of those losses. Australia missed key players to injury, were tired and had a nightmare schedule to deal with, playing India in India, South Africa in Australia, South Africa in South Africa and than England in England, all in the span of what 6 months ? What kind of result did you realistically expect ? Had India been in the same situation, I imagine they would have performed more or less the same. As for the lack of fightback, get real, either you didn't watch the series or are basing your judgement on snippets of information; Granted they performed poorly in India, but India was never Australia's forte, with even stronger teams losing to India. Remember Waugh's 2001 tour, the final frontier as he termed it. Pontings men couldn't hold a candle to the teams that toured previously. If it wasn't for Dhoni's defensive tactics, employing 7 - 1 fields and instructing his bowlers to bowl to second slip over after over after over after Australia raced to 178 odd for 2, Australia were well on their way to leveling the series. As for South Africa in Australia, eh, sorry to burst your bubble but Australia were in winning positions in the first two tests, except that South Africa were more driven and hungrier. Australia won the last test. As for South Africa in South Africa, Australia won the series, so there goes the BS claim of lack of fightback out the window. As for the Ashes, well, the scoreline wasn't in the favor, but for my money, they were the better team. Look were the Ashes hereos have gone since than :sniffle: Eh ? Let me turn that question around and ask you how long it took India to go from perennial under achievers to No 1 team, 10 years was it and it doesn't look like India will remain at No. 1 for an extended period of time, with Australia and S.A. breathing down our necks. Only a handful of points seperate us. Feel free to do a runner :scooter:
I can't even get myself to reply to this muck - if Dhoni had not applied this field, we were better but they won, missing key players, blah blah blah.....maybe you will find some replies on another forum. :winky:
Guest Gunner
Cutting down the unnecessary personal jibes would be a good place to start, if that isn't too much a request. Like I said, to each his own, consider this a difference of opinion where we agree to disagree. Lets leave it at that.
You know that its extremely difficult to be civil with you. The expletives I have in my mind for you would make a sailor blush. I would just stop there before I let my temper run ahead of my education.
I can't even get myself to reply to this muck - if Dhoni had not applied this field' date=' we were better but they won, missing key players, blah blah blah.....maybe you will find some replies on another forum. :winky:[/quote'] If the shoe was on the other foot, than some of the reasons we give also sounds like 'muck' Just answer the questions
As for South Africa in Australia, eh, sorry to burst your bubble but Australia were in winning positions in the first two tests, except that South Africa were more driven and hungrier. Australia won the last test. As for South Africa in South Africa, Australia won the series, so there goes the BS claim of lack of fightback out the window.
Sa won the last test in SA too after Aus won the first two.
:roll: If this is seen from their perspective, they are as incensed with us for the same reasons we are with them. Fine. Let it be
Dhoni, "Punter sir, are 4 okay on the leg side? We will be bowling outside off" Ponting, "Look, mate.. if you are going to be bowling outside off we need at least 6 on the leg" Dhoni, "Jee sir. I've placed three of our best - Zaheer, Ishant, and Mishra on the off. Would you like some donuts with your coffee as well?"
Dhoni, "Punter sir, are 4 okay on the leg side? We will be bowling outside off" Ponting, "Look, mate.. if you are going to be bowling outside off we need at least 6 on the leg" Dhoni, "Jee sir. I've placed three of our best - Zaheer, Ishant, and Mishra on the off. Would you like some donuts with your coffee as well?"
:roll: Are you purposefully being so difficult or are you just that bitter on anything and everything Australian, using them as punching bags and launching into meaningless and unnecessary tirades for no reason other than purely for the sake of it ? If it is the latter, just say so, I wouldn't bother replying to your rants.
That was one heck of a master stroke as far as tactical strategies go .... credit goes to Ishant and Zack for bowling that line over after over and then suddenly slipping in the sucker ball to get katich ... Aussies had no freaking clue what hit them. And from that point on there was only one team that was going to win. And while you are at it (comming up with excuses for the aussies) do you know the manner in which Aus won the 2003, 2004, 2008 series ?
Look, I am not their cheerleader or their spokesperson. As a fan, I just wanted to share my thoughts on what happened. I can't be held accountable for nor explain every one of their actions.