What do our fellow posters remind u of ?

Bumper

What about the ladies? Aditi, Radhika and did we have a certain someone named Aqua? (rolls out his silk shirt and dimms the light; pours a glass full and bathes himself with a vulgar amount of colonge... my "Ladies Man" immitation is complete!)
Ok.. let me see if i can do the honours... Radhika - Amongst the most coveted members of this forum.Holds her own gracefully in this mostly male dominated bastion and naturally commands respect from the other members of the board. Great enthusiasm and energy. Never shy of having a good laugh ! And she seems a great sport too.. There is not a lot of topics she dusnt have an opinion on, a well informed one too i might add. Often you can find having her personel gossips with some member or the other and that provides a welcome break from some of the mostly mundane topics we discuss.. Glad to have you here !

ok enough of all this maska maaroing. Now lets have dada rocks write something about CC1981 :P
Dada_Rocks on CC - Can I have his adress ? there are some scores to settle ! CC on Dada_Rocks - Same Pinch buddy !

Dada_Rocks on CC - Can I have his adress ? there are some scores to settle !
hahahaha..he wouldn't dare...trust me. Dont you know- i own guns ?! Him trying to assault me in my own house is pretty much the ONLY way i can shoot him, kill him and not go to jail. :cantstop::wink_smile:

hahahaha..he wouldn't dare...trust me. Dont you know- i own guns ?! Him trying to assault me in my own house is pretty much the ONLY way i can shoot him' date=' kill him and not go to jail. :cantstop::wink_smile:[/quote'] oops.. Looks like i have actually given CC some ideas on how to deal with Dada_Rocks !

Ravi. Yup Ravi has immense desire to grow to the heights going up the ladder w/o skipping a step. It needs lot of hard work, sincerity and neatness. He has it all. I hope he achieves what he desires. Dhondy. In one word I would say he is quite modest person now or at least have become now as I do not know him for long time. From his modesty one can say that he has learnt a lot from his life. With intellects, modesty shines more. He prolly has a magnet that is why I hear so many people have joined this forum because of him. Rajeev. Can't write much about him. I like his alround participation. He likes to balance his acts. He doesn't hesitate to try new things.... Gambo. In very short I can say this guy reminds me of SRT in his prime. Like SRT had 3-4 ways of playing the same delivery. Depending on situation he can pick, chose what he wants. this guy also has 3-4 ways of presenting thing. That is why he comes up with such creative posts. A unique combination of "Perfection and Creativity" or perfection in creativity. His precision on the subject also amazes me.

Gambo. In very short I can say this guy reminds me of SRT in his prime. Like SRT had 3-4 ways of playing the same delivery. Depending on situation he can pick, chose what he wants. this guy also has 3-4 ways of presenting thing. That is why he comes up with such creative posts. A unique combination of "Perfection and Creativity" or perfection in creativity. His precision on the subject also amazes me.
That's as accuarate a description as you will ever hear.

Gambo. In very short I can say this guy reminds me of SRT in his prime. Like SRT had 3-4 ways of playing the same delivery. Depending on situation he can pick, chose what he wants. this guy also has 3-4 ways of presenting thing. That is why he comes up with such creative posts. A unique combination of "Perfection and Creativity" or perfection in creativity. His precision on the subject also amazes me.
Thanks dial!