Discussing the 3rd test between Aus and Pak at Hobart, 2010

The reason for Kamran Akmal's poor show behind the stumps in the ongoing Australian tour could be lack of sleep as he had to take care of his infant son till late in the night. Akmal was a huge letdown in the Sydney Test where he dropped four catches and missed a run out chance and Pakistan went on to lose the match. Pakistan daily 'The News' quoted hotel sources as saying that Kamran was forced to stay up late for babysitting on several occasions and was often seen pacing down the corridor on the floor of the Inter Continental hotel with his baby in his arms. "His (Kamran's) wife used to go to sleep and the player had to look after the infant baby," said an eyewitness. Kamran floored Michael Hussey thrice off leggie Danish Kaneria and the experienced Australian batter went on to score an unbeaten 134. In the wake of his growing criticism, the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has replaced Akmal with young wicketkeeper Sarfraz Ahmed for the third and final Test, beginning from January 14 in Hobart. According to details, Kamran is not the only Pakistani player, who is in Australia with their wives and kids. Majority of the players including Mohammad Yousuf, the Pakistan captain, are staying here with their families. "On the floor where the Pakistan team is staying, you can always hear some kid crying. It seems like the players are here on some family holidays," said the source. ========================================= http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/23117/family-responsibilities-behind-akmals-poor-show?/?utm_source=ig&utm_medium=news&utm_campaign=gadget sounds like masala news to me. but then again cricbuzz has been gaining a lot of reputation lately...

Sydney Test performance a "scary dream", says Kamran Sydney Test performance a "scary dream", says Kamran Karachi: Under-fire Pakistan stumper and vice-captain Kamran Akmal has described his miserable performance behind the wicket in the Sydney Test against Australia as a "scary dream". "It was from my point of view was my worst performance in any match of my career. It was like a scary dream and I just want to get over it and now approach the rest of my career with a new resolve and positivity," Kamran told "Jang" daily newspaper in Hobart. The long serving keeper who has played 48 Tests and 111 one-day internationals said he had been performing consistently since the New Zealand tour and one of his catches in the first Test in Melbourne was even adjudged among the best. "But those two sessions in Sydney were my worst but this does not mean my career is finished. I think the critics who have their knives out for me should remember about my past performances as well," he said. "The people who are criticising me for no reason should also talk about my past record. It is fine and anybody's right to criticise me but to make my Sydney Test performance the basis for starting a campaign against me is not fair and neither ruin the interest of Pakistan cricket," he stated. Kamran has come under fire after dropping four catches in the second innings of Australia and also failed to contribute in the run chase as well. Source: Yahoo!

What a selfish wife (on facevalue atleast) ! Women these days :finger: She should understand that her husband is representing the country on national duty and that her selfish sleeping can have consequences not only on a personal level, but on the national level. IDIOT :finger: