So we will win only if the batsmen score or chase down 300+

otherwise we are finished. as soon as viru got out (@60/5), i thought that we dont have a good chance to score 300 now and it doesnt matter if our bowlers have 60 or 275 to defend... we just cannot defend any score in that range... not with this bowling attack. there is nothing wrong in what ian chappell commented.
True, But atleast Zak showed sum guts. Bhajji and Jadeja was v.gud.Shree is a useless *****. He sud be 'Kicked out' of ODIs.
If we had 20 more runs we would have won today. It was pretty close.
in my opinion jayawardene and co were cautious because it was an easy score. i felt that if the score had been say even 35+ then they would have been a little more aggressive, taking more risks and therby giving us more chances. i mean, our bowlers leaving bhajji aside dont really cut through the opposition if they play safe.
How many teams are 60/5 in a final being played on a track with little help for bowlers? We blew it away with those mindless shots..everyone trying to tickle one to thirdman or fineleg:((
Bound to happen for a team that thrives on positivity. Once in a while we can also collapse. It is upto bowlers once in a while step in.
in my opinion jayawardene and co were cautious because it was an easy score. i felt that if the score had been say even 35+ then they would have been a little more aggressive' date=' taking more risks and therby giving us more chances. i mean, our bowlers leaving bhajji aside dont really cut through the opposition if they play safe.[/quote'] Exactly, they paced the innings to chase 248. If we had more they would have scored a bit faster
don't blame the bowlers' date=' blame the "MRF Pace Academies" which keep churning out such tripe with such regularity. at the moment i would rate our line-up just above bangladesh's.[/quote'] they are not responsible to produce good pace bowlers for india. its the bcci who are responsible. i wish the top level at the bcci actually spends in addressing the pace bowling conundrum instead of scheming thier next money making plot. the only solution they have come up till now is to make only batting tracks in india. as a result what happened is that half decent bowlers like ishant, sree, rp, munaf, and irfan who were supposed to mature into real pros with some encouragement in the bowling conditions, have actually detieorated.
they are not responsible to produce good pace bowlers for india. its the bcci who are responsible. i wish the top level at the bcci actually spends in addressing the pace bowling conundrum instead of scheming thier next money making plot. the only solution they have come up till now is to make only batting tracks in india. as a result what happened is that half decent bowlers like ishant, sree, rp, munaf, and irfan who were supposed to mature into real pros with some encouragement in the bowling conditions, have actually detieorated.
the bcci can't coach players, all it can do is provide financial assistance and set up academies, its upto the coaches and the individuals themselves. why didn't the alarm bells ring when both pathan, ishanth, munaf started losing pace? its just not a coincidence that two promising bowlers turn into club class bowlers overnight. the coaching is to be held accountable.
the bcci can't coach players' date=' all it can do is provide financial assistance and set up academies, its upto the coaches and the individuals themselves. why didn't the alarm bells ring when both pathan, ishanth, munaf started losing pace? its just not a coincidence that two promising bowlers turn into club class bowlers overnight. the coaching is to be held accountable.[/quote'] heard of national cricket academies? they are bcci-run mate. mrf isnt.