"I hope my son wasn't watching the final"

Block hole

"I hope my son wasn't watching the final.This is not how I would want him to play cricket. In Mysore people were being vindictive towards us, forgetting that two Indian teams were playing." Ajit Agarkar reflects on the ugly side to the Ranji final against Karnataka, which was heavy on sledging and controversies

Yes it was a game played under no spirit, i think they both played just to win it at any cost, the competetion was very much there, but it was unhealthy one.They could have even crushed each other with words and aboozes and i think they did that too upto a certain extent.This was a good Ranji Final, but would have been better had it not been full of such unhealthy relation and poor unspirited attitude of both the teams and the crowd.I say "Dont go that far that you forget the laws of humanity and laws of cricket as a gentleman's game"

hahaha...This is most funny comment from sir Aggy. These Mumbai players started whining about the venue and pitch even before the match start. They involved in all sorts of abusive behavior, cheap antics, arguing with umpires etc which is against the spirit of the game. Of course home side crowd may be booing opposition team cricketers, but being an professional cricketer, one should know how to handle gracefully such things. But Mumbai players's behavior towards crowd was pathetic. Ironical that Sir Aggy who himself was very unsportive throughout the match is whining about the crowd behavior.

Complete quote:

“I hope my son wasn’t watching the final,” he said, “This is not how I would want him to play cricket. In Mysore people were being vindictive towards us, forgetting that two Indian teams were playing. It’s nice that we put them (Karnataka) where they belong.”
hahaha...Go n thank Saheba for putting you where you dont belong :hysterical:
"I hope my son wasn't watching the final.This is not how I would want him to play cricket. In Mysore people were being vindictive towards us' date= forgetting that two Indian teams were playing." Ajit Agarkar reflects on the ugly side to the Ranji final against Karnataka, which was heavy on sledging and controversies
I think he should be hoping his son doesn't watch any of his cricket...he surely doesn't want his son to average 50 too .:hysterical:
:hysterical: Warning? Who the hell do you think to warn me :hysterical: I have seen more net warriors like you than you can ever imagine :giggle:
Well, I started this website along with a few friends, so that's who I am. You are a bad influence on other posters and don't contribute anything useful. It's like letting in a 3rd percentile student on a quota into Oxbridge. You can get in, but you can't stay long.