Genius Cricketers!!!

I think that is harsh... It's not an attack to tendulkar but, you are saying that the man that maked your tendulkar so ordinary so many times is not a genius... and he did this to all batsmen in the world...
How exactly did McGrath make Sachin look ordinary? he has got Sachin out 6 times in test matches. Heck Gillespie got him out more times than McGrath. Even Ishant got Ponting out a lot of times. So he must be a genius too
How exactly did McGrath make Sachin look ordinary? he has got Sachin out 6 times in test matches. Heck Gillespie got him out more times than McGrath. Even Ishant got Ponting out a lot of times. So he must be a genius too
hmmm justlook to sachin's average in matches mc grath player, in the 30's and yes that is called ordinary...
Tendulkar is probably the only batsman to have at least some kinda pwnage on McG. CT match in Kenya in 02 when he went mental at him' date=' the MCC vs Worlds XI match in 97 or 98. To name two instances[/quote'] hmmmmm sorrry but you cann't be serious talking about MCC matches lool in test cricke,t tndulkar has been ordianry agaisnt mc grath...
Sorry. The honour of making Mcgrath looking entirely mortal goes to one Brian Charles Lara' date=' in my opinion.[/quote'] Is that a joke? McGrath distinctly had the upper hand against Lara. I think he dismissed him around 12 times in his career. Yeah, Lara scored in the '99-'00 series in WI but on all other occasions McGrath was the undisputed winner.
Is that a joke? McGrath distinctly had the upper hand against Lara. I think he dismissed him around 12 times in his career. Yeah' date=' Lara scored in the '99-'00 series in WI but on all other occasions McGrath was the undisputed winner.[/quote'] Yes, that's a joke :--D
Is that a joke? McGrath distinctly had the upper hand against Lara. I think he dismissed him around 12 times in his career. Yeah' date=' Lara scored in the '99-'00 series in WI but on all other occasions McGrath was the undisputed winner.[/quote'] That series that you are talking about had a defining say on Mcgrath's career. And to me that matters a lot. And by the way it does not matter how many times he dismissed Lara. It matters how much Lara scored in his career against Australia! ________ Depakote Class Action Lawsuit
That series that you are talking about had a defining say on Mcgrath's career. And to me that matters a lot. And by the way it does not matter how many times he dismissed Lara. It matters how much Lara scored in his career against Australia!
And what about Laxman's exploits vs. Australia with McGrath and Warne?