IPL made fun of Pakistan by snubbing us: Afridi

Block hole

Cable operators in Pakistan plan to boycott the tournament to hurt Modi financially, i Don't think he cares, he's trying to organise free world wide streaming through youtube for the tournament poyz :fail: again
Hmmm....how will that work. Won't the TV channel broadcasting IPL force the cable operators to show it because they would be paying money to IPL anyways?

Hmmm....how will that work. Won't the TV channel broadcasting IPL force the cable operators to show it because they would be paying money to IPL anyways?
In the first IPL, they actually tried to show a delayed live telecast on their own website. It however kept crashing and bandwidth was a big problem for them. A delayed webcast (like delayed by a few seconds) means more adtime and hence more money. It makes sense to work out a deal with youtube who has the system in place and who is equipped to handle large bandwidth requirements. Also, webcast is usually of poor quality and hence those who have an access to tv will not opt for it.

LOLZ OMG OMG Anyways even Navjot Sidhu on NDTV seems to agree that this is going to hurt the IPL's image more
The sooner you guys realize the value IPL Commands, the respect it commands, the pedestal it occupies -- better it is for you. So all your prayers and wishes for IPL to fail and fall is never going to become true -- not this life not ever. And before you jump to any conclusions -- I am not a fan of IPL at all. In fact anything I despise it. Never watched a single game live. But unlike majority of the haters -- I am a realistic ( a word that prolly doesn't exist in your dictionary). I understand the value it commands, seen it rising up the ranks, am seeing the pedestal it occupies -- not just in India -- but all the countries -- etc etc and I try to reason the whole thing -- logically. My hatred for it, my dis-like for it -- is not going to make it fail and I very very well understand that. Despite all his retarded comments -- year after year, day after day -- Afretard -- if called today -- I am sure will drive down to the Wagah Border waiting to get his papers -- with Saliva dripping out of his tongue to get into India, to make those 50 60 or whatever number of dollars he could earn. Anybody denying this is also a retarded moron including Afretard himself. Such is the power of IPL and I recognize it and you don't. Last but not the least -- whatever Sidhu said is his opinion and yes it might affect and the bottom line that Modi and his cronies are going to earn -- but NOT any means is it going to even scratch the surface of Modi and his IPL gang. yes from 500 Million Dollars his income is going to dip to 450 Million Dollars -- is that going to make a big difference -- you decide.

Is that supposed to be Modi's effigy ? Do you have a link to the article ? :hysterical:
No article just posted on Cricinfo's photos page regarding the developing IPL story. I guess that poor doggy is meant to be Modi. You know its probably referring to the 'Indians are dogs' statement that Zulfiqar Bhutto said during talks with Nixon.

Guys, have a look at this comedy show. You will get a good laugh, but most importantly you will have a grip of things how they perceive us.
Can someone translate that piece about 'Hindu-Baniya-peeche something something"? My mind did a Michael Clarke on me.

Afridi and the Pakistani players are too self-obsessed. I support Pakistan and go against you guys and this is what they do in return. :(( Grow a spinal cord, Afridi. Play in The Big Bash. Despite being one of the most expensive player in the auction, we didn't pick you. Rather than crying, try to introspect.

BTW most amazing is the reaction of paki fans IPL1: This is good .. Afridi flopped cuz he wasnt playing for pak.. Tanno :hehe: did well IPL2: Modi is a clown , we dont want our players in IPL .... now we want .. ok ok .. I hate t20 .. boycott ... its all fixed .. WWE IPL3: cricket tamasha ... wont watch it .. oh afridi :dance: I wont mind watching , first edition was not too bad ... Oh how much is beast gonna make :nervous: ... oops :wall: back to wwe , hate t20 yada yada yada
You are doing your name "cartman" a lot of justice :two_thumbs_up:

Sadly Pakistanis don't have any honour or self dignity. When England did not want Zimbabwe to play in England, The zimbabweans pulled out in a dignified way and decided instead to buy goods from china instead of England. Pakistan could have done the same thing. Boycott Bollywood movies and all Indian goods instead they are beggining India for cricket. Indians don't need to wipe the A@rses with toilet paper because the Pakistanis are licking every brown spot on Indian Backksides

Is that supposed to be Modi's effigy ? Do you have a link to the article ? :hysterical:
If only they take out demostrations to take action against Mumbai Terrorists. If only they burn effigies of Kasab. This problem wouldnt ben there to even begin with.

Pakistan cable operators boycott IPL... Pakistan cable operators to boycott IPL as a protest Pakistan Cable operators as decided to boycott the India Premier league as a protest due to not including Pakistani players in teams after adding them in auction. cable operators has said that no where IPL will be showed in Pakistan.

Pakistan cable operators to boycott IPL as a protest Pakistan Cable operators as decided to boycott the India Premier league as a protest due to not including Pakistani players in teams after adding them in auction. cable operators has said that no where IPL will be showed in Pakistan.
I would still imagine them watching it on youtube And making comments after each matches, about instead of that player( anyone who played bad on that day), if they had any of our pakistan players, they could have won the match. We really should not invite any Pakistan players whom will still cry even if do invite them or not. No one tried from India when they banned Bollywood movies.