We can win the match: Hasan

Feed

Your one run lead in first innings was brilliant and a sign of playing test cricket for close to a century. Our second innings isn;t over yet. We gotto learn from your achievements. we are only playing for 10years and I'm sure we won't take 80 years to get rid of the ordinary tag, that's sure. All your kindness that we can learn from you guys, Appreciated.
Before our first win, we managed to draw 12 games and lost 12. How is this even close to BD's 30 odd losses and 3 draws before your first win?

I think they do this defense even in other forums as well. They have this dedicated bong army who sniffs around cricket forums on the internet 24/7/365 and report if there are anything negative about bangla cricket. Once it is reported to their head they will send another army to defend Bangla at any cost. :hysterical::hysterical:

I think they do this defense even in other forums as well. They have this dedicated bong army who sniffs around other cricket forums 24/7/365 and report if there are anything negative about bangla cricket. Once it is reported to their head they will send another army to defend Bangla at any cost. :hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Before our first win' date=' we managed to [b']draw 12 games and lost 12. How is this even close to BD's 30 odd losses and 3 draws before your first win?
No man I wanted to show your past heroes averaging bellow 20. Even i posted the unfiltered averages' date=' does it look great .... may be... BD has proportionately a better stat in 10 years.[/quote'] NO you don't.
lol dude u are making a joker out of yourself cant u see that you have inserted a filter there which will show only batsmen avging below 20' date=' man now i know why bangladeshis are delusional :hysterical:[/quote'] Dude, don't you read posts or just start jumping after reading one...
I think they do this defense even in other forums as well. They have this dedicated bong army who sniffs around cricket forums on the internet 24/7/365 and report if there are anything negative about bangla cricket. Once it is reported to their head they will send another army to defend Bangla at any cost. :hysterical::hysterical:
Stop it VVS.. Can't laugh anymore..:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
From batsman's average bellow 20' date=' you jumped to another.... but check how many years that 12 tests took. Infact the 12th was played by the children of the 1st test players... :)[/quote'] Retard :hello: Ever heard about WWII ? Or not playing too often ? How is it India's fault that cricket at that time was not played as regularly and often as it is now ?

Quote by vvvslaxman I think they do this defense even in other forums as well. They have this dedicated bong army who sniffs around other cricket forums 24/7/365 and report if there are anything negative about bangla cricket. Once it is reported to their head they will send another army to defend Bangla at any cost. You have given out your secret ... :)

From batsman's average bellow 20' date= you jumped to another.... but check how many years that 12 tests took. Infact the 12th was played by the children of the 1st test players... :)
i dont get it, what are u trying to say? coffee_rules has clearly posted the stat showing how many of our past players before 70s avg over 20 but u are still hell bent on telling the same thing asking us to count how many people are below 20 and stuff.. Also back then test match cricket was not played like it has been now, so that is the reason it took so many years for India to draw that 12 tests, Blue_Brigade has already proved that Bangladesh have lost more matches than India before their first test win so again what are you trying to state. I seriously think that you are living in a state of denial.
Retard :hello: Ever heard about WWII ? Or not playing too often ? How is it India's fault that cricket at that time was not played as regularly and often as it is now ?
No sorry, never heard about WWII & was fought for 40 years. :) So Hitler is to be blamed for poor Indian batting average... good reason... I'm truely ignorant :)
i dont get it' date= what are u trying to say? coffee_rules has clearly posted the stat showing how many of our past players before 70s avg over 20 but u are still hell bent on telling the same thing asking us to count how many people are below 20 and stuff.. Also back then test match cricket was not played like it has been now, so that is the reason it took so many years for India to draw that 12 tests, Blue_Brigade has already proved that Bangladesh have lost more matches than India before their first test win so again what are you trying to state. I seriously think that you are living in a state of denial.
Re read the previous posts please. So what's your point exactly?
Quote by vvvslaxman I think they do this defense even in other forums as well. They have this dedicated bong army who sniffs around other cricket forums 24/7/365 and report if there are anything negative about bangla cricket. Once it is reported to their head they will send another army to defend Bangla at any cost. You have given out your secret ... :)
some1 teach him how to use the quote button :hysterical:
No sorry never heard about WWII & was fought for 40 years. :) So Hiler is to be blamed for poor batting average... good reason... I'm truely ignorant :)
The **** ? I was merely answering your query about how India took "so long" to win their first test. Dude you should just stop :wall:
No sorry never heard about WWII & was fought for 40 years. :) So Hiler is to be blamed for poor batting average... good reason... I'm truely ignorant :)
no my ignorant friend, India is not to be blamed for the lack of test matches then and Bangladesh is all to be blamed for the abysmal test record now!