Mumbai Indians

:brc:
Oh' date=' another Royal Challenger, good luck to you and your team :thumbs_up:[/quote'] Ya good luck dude....you and your team are gonna need it :D
oh god............:hysterical: Awsome Avatar..... now all Bambi's will run from this Thread ....
See?? even Mr. Flamy knows that the bevdas do not have good players and has come to Mumbai to hunt some good players for them :P

Guest DeveGowda

See?? even Mr. Flamy knows that the bevdas do not have good players and has come to Mumbai to hunt some good players for them :P

Guest DeveGowda
So flamy you got good players here... Dev , 92 :hysterical: ..who else ?
Ohh..i am flattered :blush:..but Mr. hunter will find much better at D.Y. Patil when :mi: plays..

Guest DeveGowda
DebeGhoda PWNED about nearly a hundred times on this thread now. :hehe:
Kaurav 92 ..... if u are not able to give proper reply ..dont just write others pwned ...Atleast chk other bumbi posts u can get somehting....:hysterical:

WOW just wow. All hail to MI JErsey.:hail: ABsolute CLass. :two_thumbs_up: Adidas always makes decent jerseys. Hopefully the other IPL teams can make their jerseys upto scratch too. Unlike the ICL pro hippy jerseys. This is coming from a CHargers supporter.

Guest Hiten.
WOW just wow. All hail to MI JErsey.:hail: ABsolute CLass. :two_thumbs_up: Adidas always makes decent jerseys. Hopefully the other IPL teams can make their jerseys upto scratch too. Unlike the ICL pro hippy jerseys. This is coming from a CHargers supporter.
Our pleasure :bow:. Our kit looks terrific (no bias) :aha:

Guest DeveGowda
Wait till :mi: play the bevdas...then ill be posting a video of how the ball flies outta the ground!! :dance:
Whose ? bambi's.... ? :hysterical: no plz this is not an Adult site....Lot of Bambi kids ar here...:giggle:

Guest DeveGowda
]@gaurav...dude people are so jealous of us :blush: everyone is coming here to patavfi our players...some want to hunt them and some want to feast on them B->B->B->
Why u need help of 92.....he will only Prawn others :winky: And where did we told anything about u r players...:haha: Thats yet to start....

Guest DeveGowda
I meant the cricket ball which will be bowled by the bevdas and will be hit outta the ground the :mi: :yay:
Sorry i forgot u people are interested in cricket also...Always u people talk about Everything except Cricket...so i thonught u mean other ...