"Mommy, mommy, those evil Indians called me a school boy"

Karan114

Some of you need to stop posting these rofls smileys in every other topic. Rahim didnt say anything bad yet the OP made the title of this thread as if Rahim was complaining. Beating a lower rank team and then laughing like fools wont give a good message to others. No wonder why members from other big cricket forums laugh at the IQ of some of the members here who just like to post rofls, lmaos without any reason. I have never seen australian fans react like this. Even when they were at the top.

He made a good point from his century. School boy owned elementary school bowlers. :--D
Atleast our bowlers/team knows how to capitalize on a ONE run lead :phehehe:
Some of you need to stop posting these rofls smileys in every other topic. Rahim didnt say anything bad yet the OP made the title of this thread as if Rahim was complaining. Beating a lower rank team and then laughing like fools wont give a good message to others. No wonder why members from other big cricket forums laugh at the IQ of some of the members here who just like to post rofls' date=' lmaos without any reason. I have never seen australian fans react like this. Even when they were at the top.[/quote'] Great post.
Some of you need to stop posting these rofls smileys in every other topic. Rahim didnt say anything bad yet the OP made the title of this thread as if Rahim was complaining. Beating a lower rank team and then laughing like fools wont give a good message to others. No wonder why members from other big cricket forums laugh at the IQ of some of the members here who just like to post rofls' date=' lmaos without any reason. I have never seen australian fans react like this. Even when they were at the top.[/quote'] My, my - a strong post. I also have seen a few needless generalizations about Bangladeshis and Pakistanis that are cringe-worthy. But there is some good stuff as well here... ________ SexualControl
He made a good point from his century. School boy owned elementary school bowlers. :--D
Excuse me Sir, when was the last time Pakistan won a Test match??? No Answer??? Thank you very much :--D
Some of you need to stop posting these rofls smileys in every other topic. Rahim didnt say anything bad yet the OP made the title of this thread as if Rahim was complaining. Beating a lower rank team and then laughing like fools wont give a good message to others. No wonder why members from other big cricket forums laugh at the IQ of some of the members here who just like to post rofls' date=' lmaos without any reason. I have never seen australian fans react like this. Even when they were at the top.[/quote'] No one can deny the fact that Rahim was being a baby. But I partially agree.
Mushfiq is an illiterate? He could outspeak any of your boys in English. Did any of you idiots watch the press conference? He made a passing comment that it was tough for him to score a century as the conditions were tough and there was a lot of sledging from the opposition. After that the journalists kept on asking what the Indians said' date=' at first he didn't say anything but then he gave in and said they called me a "schoolboy" and he was smiling. We don't start crying after every time the Aussies say something.[/quote']
Why is that tiger limping in your av?
Atleast our bowlers/team knows how to capitalize on a ONE run lead :phehehe:
pwn'd :hysterical: owned-15863.jpg

I think most of the members of this forum are under 20. Thats why they are so exited and jumping upon everything that opposition said without justifying subject-matter. I think mods intervention is needed in somewhere. Btw back on the topic- here Rahim is not complaining. He was admitting he enjoyed the sledging and he made a good statement by scoring century. That is what the essence. But some of the member here just jumping on him including thread opener who posted such a ridiculas thread title. Mod please edit the title as soon as possible.

It's not that Mushfiq guy is complaining..But it couldn't have been more lame than him to say in a press conference that he was called a 'school kid' and he gave a fitting reply by scoring a 100 (big deal!!).. He is a young player and hope he scores many more centuries in his cricketing life but this trait of Bangers to bring out their victim cards just about every where and then show off their false bravados (for public consumption) on small matters here and there.. These Banger players were giving nasty sent offs and swearing on most gentle of players like Dravid, in their zeal to show off their false baravdos..That Shahadat Hossain was full of when he was bowling in the first innings..Kicking, swearing, yelling MF on Dravid and now this chumps are citing some things like 'school boy' etc. when suddenly one of them managed to score a 100 on a placid pitch like that..

That Shahadat Hossain was full of when he was bowling in the first innings..Kicking' date=' swearing, yelling MF on Dravid and now this chumps are citing chewtiya things like 'school boy' etc. when suddenly one of them managed to score a 100 on a placid pitch like that..[/quote'] They did that to Dravid? ITC, they deserved the :musicus: from the Indian bowlers. I saw Zaheer calling Mahmuddlah "b......t" after he refused to play the ball while Zaheer was in his stride. Anyways, he got dealt real well by the bowlers after trying to bounce us and Zak in particular :finger:
They did that to Dravid? ITC, they deserved the :musicus: from the Indian bowlers. I saw Zaheer calling Mahmuddlah "b......t" after he refused to play the ball while Zaheer was in his stride. Anyways, he got dealt real well by the bowlers after trying to bounce us and Zak in particular :finger:
Watch video part II from 06:54 onwards.. http://cricket-online.tv/india-vs-bangladesh-day-1-highlights-1st-test-chittagong/ Shahadat Hossain Ki Maa Ki...