"Mommy, mommy, those evil Indians called me a school boy"

Karan114

Indians taunted me as 'school boy', says Mushfiqur STAFF WRITER 17:20 HRS IST Chittagong, Jan 21 (PTI) Bangladesh wicket-keeper batsman Mushfiqur Rahim today alleged that Indian bowlers sledged him by calling him a "school boy" during his century knock on the fifth day of the first cricket Test here. "The Indian bowlers picked me for sledging when I was batting well. They called me school boy. But I was enjoying it and I had answered it with my bat," Mushfiqur, who scored a 114-ball 101, said at the post-match press conference after his side lost to India by 113 runs to go down 0-1 in the two-Test series Sehwag, who was jeered by the spectators at the post-match presentation apparently for calling Bangladesh as an "ordinary" side, however, refused to comment when asked about Mushfiqur's charge. "I can't do (say) anything about that (Mushfiqur's charge)," Sehwag retorted without blinking an eyelid. http://www.ptinews.com/news/478757_Indians-taunted-me-as--school-boy---says-Mushfiqur Bangla Boyzzz :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

If I were to mention to a friend that someone else called me a dickhead.. does that mean I'm upset about it ? No' date=' I'd be just simply telling him.[/quote'] media isnt mushy's friends.that he is telling it to media means he feels something about it,no?
Yes he feels something about it' date=' but he's not upset, nor is he complaining. He said he was enjoying it.[/quote'] Yes and we are merely pointing out that he can have moarrr such fun when he plays against Australia, why are you getting your panties in a twist? :winky: