Murali Vijay,Srikanth, Sivaramakrishnan, Mukund

Zap_Brannigan

Will they get atleast a few games this time ? Want to see what these guys can or cannot do. Will Dhoni stick with his Parthiv Patel and Joginder Sharma?
If Dhoni can pick Pragyan Ojha over an in-form Amit Mishra and an injured, out-of-form Yuvraj Singh over S.Badrinath, don't expect him to give chances to anyone really. Except for his Chennai I'll turn the Indian team into a fiefdom of Super Kings teammate Murali Vijay, which is a big maybe!

If Dhoni can pick Pragyan Ojha over an in-form Amit Mishra and an injured' date=' out-of-form Yuvraj Singh over S.Badrinath, don't expect him to give chances to anyone really. Except for his Chennai I'll turn the Indian team into a fiefdom of Super Kings teammate Murali Vijay, which is a big maybe!
What a retarded post.

Do you have to crap on every thread with your love for BRC......fk off mate!
he is a troll, best ignored Very good squad selection i would say, except Balaji there How good is Arun Karthik, he hasnt played so far i think in IPL Greatest thing Agent Jogi is shown the door :yay:

Cheer up BRC guys... actually we don't mean that you guys should not comment here, but you can post with comments, justifying where we are not up to mark! Every CSK fan here have a worry on our bowling department, but hopefully we will come very good this season! :smile: But pls stop making needless, pointless funny comments as its not at all useful and it affects the further related discussions leading to completely :offtopic:!

Are u gonna watch if Kanpur gets a team in IPL4? :hmmm:
If that's a serious question, then the answer is I'll watch it as much as I watched the editions till now - a bit off and on. It's not going to depend on UP having a team or not. PS : Anyhow, Lucknow people are far superior to the bloody Kanpur businessmen. :mad: