jokes

punjabiplaya

Guest Gunner
Michelle Obama was wearing a lovely cotton dress yesterday..... I wonder if she picked it herself?!
Super politically incorrect. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

tried to text my girlfriend last night to say 'sorry babe. I can't come over tonight. I have to work. I'll see you next week'After I sent it I read it back and it said 'Susan' date=' I don't see this relationship working. I am going to dump you in a public place next week. We won't see each other until a night out in three months when we will have some drunken sex and both feel horrible the morning after.'I had fecking predictive text on.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Singh kills a deer & cooks it & doesnt tell the kids what it is. He gives them a clue "It's something your Mom calls me" Son screams "Don't eat it... It's a KUTTA!"
Jack and Jill went up the hill' date=' so jack could lick her fanny, jack got a shock & a mouthful of co*k cos jills a fecking tranny![/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

A man walks into a Welsh pub and orders a white wine spritzer. The bar goes silent as everyone stares at him..."Where are you from? You sound English", "I'm from across the Severn ," replies the man nervously. "What do you do, just across the Severn ?", "I'm a taxidermist." "What on earth is one of those?", "I mount animals." "It s alright boys," shouts the barman he's one of us

Man rolls over in bed & grins at wife - she says Not tonight darling I've got a gynaecologist appointment tomorrow and want 2 stay clean. Man rolls over feeling rejected. After 5 minutes he rolls back over and asks 'Do u have a dentist appointment tomorrow?

Billy was watching TV. Next day Billy comes downstairs & asks his Dad what's love juice? His father looks horrified & tells Billy all about sex & why a womans vagina gets wet. Billy just sat there with his mouth open in amazement. Dad asks, "So what were you watching?" Billy replies, "Wimbledon!"