Doctor Afridi: A bite a day, reverse swing way (Only Banned for 2 T20's)

You guys need to realise that Afridi tampered with the cricket ball, he didn't kill or rape someone. Get a grip, he messed witht he condition of the ball, he's got his punishment, should have been 10-20 games in my opinion, but banned from cricket? Honestly get a grip. I'm not defending his actions far from it, it's a form of cheating in sport, not exactly a crime of the highest order.

Hitler finds out about Afridi biting the ball against Australia. vvv funny video! absolutely brilliantt :hysterical: hh1XfXkowtw
XTvX5XQGr8M&feature=player_embedded If you are a Punjabi speaker you will find this funny.........
This 3 Idiots one is funnier. Hitler revealing something in the end that makes all others breathe a little bit easier had to be incorporated. W5r98l9bXSg
2dubkt3.jpg
I just can't stop laughing. Thanks to all you guys :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
You guys need to realise that Afridi tampered with the cricket ball, he didn't kill or rape someone. Get a grip, he messed witht he condition of the ball, he's got his punishment, should have been 10-20 games in my opinion, but banned from cricket? Honestly get a grip. I'm not defending his actions far from it, it's a form of cheating in sport, not exactly a crime of the highest order.
No.. if he had raped he wouldn't have got a ban from ICC :hysterical::hysterical:. Infact PCB would have bailed him out. He would have walked scot free
Rameez Raja just said on NDTV that retard biting the ball was "just an emotional outburst":haha: These guys are just a joke, burying their heads in the sand and in denial.
:hysterical::hysterical: Yea.. i have read Ramiz's defense in various places. Fact that he is treating it as a very ordinary thing explains how prevalent ball tampering was in his days. 80s and 90s. Moment that privilege was taken away they are found wanting at the international stage.
Rameez Raja just said on NDTV that retard biting the ball was "just an emotional outburst":haha: These guys are just a joke, burying their heads in the sand and in denial.
OMFG Even by their standards, this is just living in epic denial. I suppose when cheating is as endemic as it is amongst these people, it is too damn difficult to even pretend that they are in the slightest concerned by such blatant cheating.