Have you ever been to a rock concert ?

EnterTheVoid

So far, I have seen Metallica, Lamb Of God, Santana, Pink Floyd and Guns N Roses. On my to watch list are Megadeth, Slash and Slayer, all of whom are coming next year. For Slayer, Angel Of Death and Raining Blood are a must watch LIVE. Reign In Blood will forever remain an epic, it is considered one of the most influential albums next to Metallica's "Master Of Puppets" and Megadeth's "Rust In Peace".

Dude Slash going to India in 2013...u better get the tickets. As a doc I would never recommend this but as a rock fan don't forget to take some psychedelia (if you're an experienced user) ... to elevate the "experience" Don't forget to pick up chicks for a private rock concert in your pants later
:two_thumbs_up: Yes, guess in Feb.

Dude Slash going to India in 2013...u better get the tickets. As a doc I would never recommend this but as a rock fan don't forget to take some psychedelia (if you're an experienced user) ... to elevate the "experience" Don't forget to pick up chicks for a private rock concert in your pants later
Slayer and psychedelics? LOL, psychedelics with Pink Floyd I can understand but with Slayer/Megadeth? :laugh:

For Slayer, Angel Of Death and Raining Blood are a must watch LIVE. Reign In Blood will forever remain an epic, it is considered one of the most influential albums next to Metallica's "Master Of Puppets" and Megadeth's "Rust In Peace".
Dude, keep all bands aside, Slayer live is something else! Its intimidating. Tom Araya dont talk much on stage, but his timely pauses and that evil grin is enough to create havoc! I still have not recovered, its been 8-9 days already. Also, catch IRON MAIDEN live sometime. (if not yet)

Dude, keep all bands aside, Slayer live is something else! Its intimidating. Tom Araya dont talk much on stage, but his timely pauses and that evil grin is enough to create havoc! I still have not recovered, its been 8-9 days already. Also, catch IRON MAIDEN live sometime. (if not yet)
This from a friend of mine who saw Slayer LIVE, look at the rows and rows of huge sound amplifiers: 185758_507119683119_7714734_n.jpg

My friend recently went to a Van Halen concert.....Now this is Van Halen we are talking about and he still said he hated it....they were promoting their newer stuff.....no 'Ain't talking about love','Hot for Teacher' etc but their newer album which is a blot on their legacy......If I go to a Guns N Roses Concert I expect tracks from Apetite for Destruction and Use your Illusion and not Chinese Democracy. May be the only 2 rock acts that have consistently been awesome across all eras are Aerosmith,AC/DC-Yes I loved the Black Ice album and RHCP. Maybe with a slash concert you might get some of the Velvet Revolver stuff though

This year so far I've attended: 1.Lamb of god (Nokia Alive, Bangalore): Was fun. Not massive crowd. Only hardcore LOG fans , around 7K, honourable mention Circle Pit during Redneck. 2. Megadeth (NH7 weekender, Delhi): Massive sound issues during 1st few songs, but who cares its megadeth. 7K+ 2-3k joined in once Indian Ocean finished their set. 50% clueless. Honorable mention: Crowd singing along the riffs during Symphony of Destruction(megadeth, megadeth, auguante megadeth ) 3. allmighty SLAYER (Rock N India, Bangalore): No words...We are not worthy :adore: I guess thts it for this year. Will try to attend Testament(Weekender, Bangalore ) in December. Gojira on same date, same city Organizers are going mad :facepalm: Wont attend Guns n roses. No Slash, no GNR for me. Bands I missed in 2012: :sad: Opeth, Kreator, Children of Bodom (same date as megadeth) P.S: Orphaned Land|(Delhi) gig was fun too.
exactly

My friend recently went to a Van Halen concert.....Now this is Van Halen we are talking about and he still said he hated it....they were promoting their newer stuff.....no 'Ain't talking about love'' date=''Hot for Teacher' etc but their newer album which is a blot on their legacy......I[b']f I go to a Guns N Roses Concert I expect tracks from Apetite for Destruction and Use your Illusion and not Chinese Democracy. May be the only 2 rock acts that have consistently been awesome across all eras are Aerosmith,AC/DC-Yes I loved the Black Ice album and RHCP. Maybe with a slash concert you might get some of the Velvet Revolver stuff though
They played the good ones from Chinese Democracy and than towards the end of the show, the familiar ones like "November Rain", "Welcome To The Jungle" and so forth. One of the dudes in the new lineup dresses up as Slash - If you didn't know that Slash left the band long ago, you'd mistake this copycat for him! He's that good!