Kings XI Punjab

Punisher

Excited to see Adrian Barath in the starting lineup. I am not sure if KXiP have filled their spot for the #6/7 batsman. I hope they are not banking on Kaif at #6. TP Singh would have been a great addition to the team. I read somewhere that Sodhi is in the squad so we should probably see him at #6/7. He can roll his arm over and bowl some good slower ones. I hope Yuvi stays on with the team in IPL 4
ludhs........kaif is a good middle order batsman...nd sodhi is an explosive cricketer is addition vil surely make a difference

KXI is having labour pains to move to next page (during these 8-9 mnths) were as Shubham blind pilot have already crossed 5 pages in these few days... So now who is famous KXI or Shubham...
ill make kings 11 famous in ICF........mhr though i love kkr...bt kings r my first choice........... GO punjabi:kxipparty::kxipparty::kxipparty:

KXI is having labour pains to move to next page (during these 8-9 mnths) were as Shubham blind pilot have already crossed 5 pages in these few days... So now who is famous KXI or Shubham...
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: