Kings XI Punjab

Punisher

Dear 'O Dear Kings XI Blojaaab! :laugh: Right now, there are 2 IPLs going on at the same time. The first one involves 6 teams where they're competing for the semis spots. The other one is b/w Rajasthan Paupers and Preity's Tattu eleven as to who's the worst of the lot. :haha: When's the next CSK versus Punjaab match? Boy, I simply cannot wait Haydos' to unlease THE MONGOOSE! :bandit:

Dear 'O Dear Kings XI Blojaaab! :laugh: Right now, there are IPL's going on at the same time. The first one involves 6 teams where they're competing for the semis spots. The other one is b/w Rajasthan Paupers and Preity's Tattu eleven as to who's the worst of the lot. :haha: When's the next CSK versus Punjaab match? Boy, I simply cannot wait Haydos' to unlease THE MONGOOSE! :bandit:
He will be licking his lips for his favorite Aappam Paaya aka Sreesanth

I couldnt control my disbelief when Sanga was praising Sreesanth as their best bowler after their closely contested first match. You know your team's in GREAT trouble if its Santhakamuran Sreesanth who has to bail you out! :laugh: The dude's a joke of a limited overs/T20 bowler. He'll bowl one inspiring spell followed by a year's worth of trash and buffer bowling. Good luck to the Preity's Tattu eleven trying to win a game on the back of the Dancing Donkey! :laugh:

You guys should write and sign a petition to have shubham posting in here again - he'll be your only savior! I would have helped out, but I've already pitted my weight with the other bottom feeders - RR.
i dont care bout if punjab reach semi final or not but the way yuvi playing its a disgrace. i support him everybody knows it but when the player dont seem like give a f,,u kk its disgrace. i am not a blind supporter

Porky in mourning after his team's loss against RCB :((
fx6zb7.jpg2uo2kg3.jpg
No wonder he was stripped of his captaincy.
Yuvraj Singh on Twitter responds: "She's a friend only..I've known her since 6th grade. 11:21 PM Mar 17th via web During IPL the franchise owners host parties and as players we need to attend. To be linked up to Aanchal Kumar is ridiculous!! 11:18 PM Mar 17th via web Am really disappointed to see my pictures splashed across the newspapers today!! 11:15 PM Mar 17th via web "

Dear 'O Dear Kings XI Blojaaab! :laugh: Right now, there are 2 IPLs going on at the same time. The first one involves 6 teams where they're competing for the semis spots. The other one is b/w Rajasthan Paupers and Preity's Tattu eleven as to who's the worst of the lot. :haha: When's the next CSK versus Punjaab match? Boy, I simply cannot wait Haydos' to unlease THE MONGOOSE! :bandit:
Mongoose was unleashed up CSK's ****.. :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

you bloody mofo' date=' you are disrespecting the very name of the state Punjab in your worthless post, do you think it is funny you piece of shyt? and the sandmonkey yoda is wetting on your dumbass post...shame on you retards F U[/quote'] relax you dic!head. no one said anything to the state of punjab, it was more about the team name. now go suck on that.