Kings XI Punjab

Punisher

Hopefully, the new faces, Barath (most exciting new comer) , Sodhi, Bipul, make a good impression. Mahela is not that bad as some of you make him out to be, he is a silent assasin. He scores at a good rate without you even noticing it. He has better IPL stats than most avg of ~30, and strike rate of 130's. Plus, he's coming in with good form after playing well for Wayamba. The only problem I see is that a lot of players are coming back from injury and the think tank didnt get the best ICL recruits either. IMO, Mumbai got the best of ICL in Rayudu, Satish, Ali Murtaza to name a few.

Guest Hiten.
Hopefully, the new faces, Barath (most exciting new comer) , Sodhi, Bipul, make a good impression. Mahela is not that bad as some of you make him out to be, he is a silent assasin. He scores at a good rate without you even noticing it. He has better IPL stats than most avg of ~30, and strike rate of 130's. Plus, he's coming in with good form after playing well for Wayamba. The only problem I see is that a lot of players are coming back from injury and the think tank didnt get the best ICL recruits either. IMO, Mumbai got the best of ICL in Rayudu, Satish, Ali Murtaza to name a few.
G phatne ki aawaz aa rahi hain paaji :reddy:

:hmmm: Actually, I think this team is much stronger than previous years. Barath adds the X factor to the team if he plays as an opener. The middle order looks stronger and more depth as a few all-rounders have been included. I just think a genuine domestic middle order batsman should've been picked as there are plenty like TP Singh rather than someone like Kaif. Kaif would need to drastically change his game to be successful in t20. As for Mumbai's ICL picks, I dont think they will utilize these players properly. I dont see Rayudu, Satish, Murtaza playing ahead of the likes of Dhawan, Nayar, and Harbhajan.

No' date=' he said that he gets really angry while captaining.[/quote'] arre yaar that was during last ipl when he said that. but with pressure from daddy singh he has been pining for indian captaincy too. it is good that he now realized he is not fit for captaincy (losing cool)

arre yaar that was during last ipl when he said that. but with pressure from daddy singh he has been pining for indian captaincy too. it is good that he now realized he is not fit for captaincy (losing cool)
arre yaar, dad always want more for their kids.