Siva is a freaking legend i say freaking legend :D

satishg

Want to stand up and defend your adopted countrymen instead of throwing small stones like a silly girl hiding behind your mamas skirts ... Got balls+moral fortitude ?
i never said ponting is better than tendulkar, and i actually don't think it... But it's not your fault...maybe education problems at home.... i don't know...
Yep 24 Test matches to be precise ... Ponting made his 1st 100 on 24th Jul 1997 since then SRT has played 112 Test matches while Ponting has played 136 tests since that date and made 39 hundreds while Boss has made 35 100s even while being handicapped by having had to play 2 dozen lesser tests. The less said the better about the quality of bowling circa the 90s and what Ponting did during that time.
I think it would make more sense to start from Ponting's debut as that is the match from which their career's overlap. Ponting has scored 39 in 240 innings, i.e., a century every 6.15 innings. In the same period (starting 8 Dec 1995), SRT has scored 38 centuries in 215 innings @ 1 century every 5.65 innings.
Odd and disconcerting for you not for those like me and millions other who adore SRT. If you have a problem, why comment? It'll save you lots of energy and you can use your brain cells productively elsewhere.:finger:
Stick your finger where the sun dont shine. Idolatry is unnecessary. Appreciate class and move on. This constant god this god that, legend this legend that is puerile. Now go back to your nursery school.

Siva takes partisan commentating to a new level. Whenever there's a close run-out chance of an Indian batsmen and the decision has been referred to third umpire, the first slow-mo replay would have barely finished , but Siva would jump the gun and proclaim 'I think he's made it..' How he manages to give a decision even before seeing a replay is incredible..:laugh:

Stick your finger where the sun dont shine. Idolatry is unnecessary. Appreciate class and move on. This constant god this god that, legend this legend that is puerile. Now go back to your nursery school.
Uncle, looks like my comments touched a raw nerve somewhere. Maybe I should buy you some diapers made for the aged ones just incase.... And as I said earlier, if you dont like the "idolatory" so much, why bother at all. Why waste your time? or do they teach you only to preach at the ashram where you are spending your senile years right now?
Uncle, looks like my comments touched a raw nerve somewhere. Maybe I should buy you some diapers made for the aged ones just incase.... And as I said earlier, if you dont like the "idolatory" so much, why bother at all. Why waste your time? or do they teach you only to preach at the ashram where you are spending your senile years right now?
Dont worry abt me mate ... look after yourself. Given the lack of common sense and courtesy that I am seeing. You will need to worry about yourself. As far as calling me uncle goes - thats fine. You will have to try harder to get under my skin. This is a forum .. I believe I am allowed to comment last time I checked. Unless you are a mod - mind your own business. Besides I dont need to preach - more than enough sensible folks on this forum - unfortunately in recent times, we seem to have attracted idiots like you.
True but this was Culinan doing some stat juglery .... trying to somehow manufacture a few extra centuries for his hero by excluding the 19 month time period from Pontings debut till his 1st century because in that time frame Boss scored 3 centuries. :--D
Cullinan certainly riled up Siva quite easily. I wonder if he was just having fun :hmmm: In any case, both outstanding batsman - but I know whom I would rather have in my team
Dont worry abt me mate ... look after yourself. Given the lack of common sense and courtesy that I am seeing. You will need to worry about yourself. As far as calling me uncle goes - thats fine. You will have to try harder to get under my skin. This is a forum .. I believe I am allowed to comment last time I checked. Unless you are a mod - mind your own business. Besides I dont need to preach - more than enough sensible folks on this forum - unfortunately in recent times, we seem to have attracted idiots like you.
Go check who started this name calling business. As long as you did it, it was all fine, but then when I retorted back, you can't take it!! Doesn't work that way. And by indulging in name calling, you have truly shown your claas, how sensible you are and how much common sense and courtsey you have. Now back off.
True but this was Culinan doing some stat juglery .... trying to somehow manufacture a few extra centuries for his hero by excluding the 19 month time period from Pontings debut till his 1st century because in that time frame Boss scored 3 centuries. :--D
Cullinan has always been a huge Sachin fan. In fact in the past, I have on occassions heard him say Ponting has benefitted a lot by having the luxury of so many great batsmen around him. He just threw a bait to Shiva and he fell for it! But it was certainyl intesrestig, have ever ever seen LSRK talk so passionately! :hatsoff: to LSRK. LEGEND
Go check who started this name calling business. As long as you did it, it was all fine, but then when I retorted back, you can't take it!! Doesn't work that way. And by indulging in name calling, you have truly shown your claas, how sensible you are and how much common sense and courtsey you have. Now back off.
Someone please find the name calling in my post: 'What is legend abt a guy who cant articulate why he felt what he felt. The outright idolatry on this forum is odd and disconcerting.' If you cant comprehend or understand english - I speak Italian, French and Hindi - perhaps we can find the right grounds to communicate in? Mods - who let these idiots in?

Really bad times for the SRT haters. It's natural for them to feel frustrated. At 36, SRT keeps getting better and better. 11 100s since the 2007 world cup in 30 tests is truly wonderful. And the best part is he looks hungry for many more. SRT haters are in for many more disappointments in the next few years.

Really bad times for the SRT haters. It's natural for them to feel frustrated. At 36, SRT keeps getting better and better. 11 100s since the 2007 world cup in 30 tests is truly wonderful. And the best part is he looks hungry for many more. SRT haters are in for many more disappointments in the next few years.
Not idolizing somebody doesnt make you a hater. I dont know why I bother - your limited comprehension of the english language probably doesnt allow you to make these simple connections. There are very few SRT or any Indian player haters on this forum - there are some however who dont 'god this god that, legend this legend that' - every time someone plays well.
Not idolizing somebody doesnt make you a hater. I dont know why I bother - your limited comprehension of the english language probably doesnt allow you to make these simple connections. There are very few SRT or any Indian player haters on this forum - there are some however who dont 'god this god that, legend this legend that' - every time someone plays well.
You dont bother and yet cant stop responding to my posts even when they aren't addressed to anyone in particular!! Anyways as they say "chor ki daadhi mein tinka" :--D