One player ruining team spirit and unity: Yousuf

Guest DeveGowda

Guest DeveGowda
Sheesh..loking at the thread title ..and I thought this was some conspiracy theory that Yousuf Pathan had raised..Oh well.It's the jokers across the border..never mind..
Title Edited...

Okay, if he was not going to reveal the name why the **** did he come out to the press at all ? He is surely trying to earn pity points and extend his captaincy tenure because the knives are out and the verdict was already out after 2nd test :giggle:

I iz say younis khan
:fail: Intikhab Alam (coach), Abdur Raqeeb (manager) and [shahid] Afridi know who the player is and we discussed it as well several times," Yousuf added. "From New Zealand onwards Intikhab was telling me to be wary of him, but I wanted to see for myself. I saw in Australia how his body language was and we dropped him from the Tests. We decided in Australia during a meeting that we had to do something about him." Younis khan didnt go to NZ.

We have six to seven captains in the team: Yousuf One member of the Pakistani cricket team that toured New Zealand and Australia was particularly disruptive and outright ill-behaved, Mohammad Yousuf, the interim captain for the two series, revealed yesterday in a TV interview. But it wasn’t just this mysterious player who copped some serious flak from Yousuf. Shoaib Malik and the Akmal brothers were subject to some harsh words a well. http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/news/cricket/08-we-have-six-to-seven-captains-in-the-team-yousuf-ts-03

http://cricketnext.in.com/news/malik-vows-to-expose-yousuf-publicly/46896-13.html
Malik vows to 'expose Yousuf publicly' Karachi: Dismissing Mohammad Yousuf's allegation that he was spoiling the unity of Pakistan team, Shoaib Malik has said he will give a fitting reply to the senior batsman very soon. Yousuf, who led the national team during a disappointing tour of Australia where Pakistan was whitewashed by the hosts in both the one-day and Test series, has pointed finger at Malik saying he encouraged groupings inside the team. "He (Yousuf) has made some serious allegations against me and this time I am going to reply to him very soon and expose him publicly," Malik told reporters in Lahore. Also read: "That allegation is not a true. I have always been a team man and I have done nothing to spoil the atmosphere of the team. Yousuf attacked me first when I was captain in 2008 and he is doing it again now when I have been made captain for these two matches," Malik added. Malik has been appointed as the Pakistan captain for the two Twenty20 internationals against England in Dubai on February 19 and 20. Sources said although during his meeting with the PCB chief Ejaz Butt, Malik was told to calm down and avoid any media controversy but the latter replied that he had every right to defend himself against the allegation being made by Yousuf.