Aussies can play in IPL: Thackeray

Feed

I wonder how much did Tharki charge IPL for "Allowing" IPL players
I also thought that Modi must have had a payment months back and that is why he was so confident about Mumbai even after SS threat compared to AP after Telengana problem .. I think the allowing of IPL players must not have cheap .. at least a few crores I suppose :--D

This is not my quote but Barkha Dutt's but she makes so much sense with this: "why bother with an elected govt if you need bal thakerays permission to hold a cricket match in the city?"
What would that fugly Govinda lookalike know?? In her attempt to look like CNN's Christiane Amanpour, the biatch got a couple of Army Jawans killed when she blurted out the time and location of an assault in Kargil whilst live on air. Pseudo-secular hypocrites like Burkha are no saints either..

I think the Aussies should stop beating the Indian students' date=' if they don't stop we should beat Hayden and burn an effigy of Ponting to send them a message. Or maybe the Aussies need a lesson from Sunny Deol.[/quote'] This is ridiculous mate, even thoudh its a joke, its not at all funny :bumsmack: We cant go that down and lose all our manners, culture like those stupid and arrogant b!tches, we should give the cricketers their share of respect, and why trouble them, what has they done wrong.You now are seriously talking like a 10 year old kid, sorry for that