Yesssssssss!!!!! Suck It

I don't remember a match where India won so closely. Post tea session was the most frustrating. Amla blocking 3 balls and letting the tailender play the over. I gave up when it was around 10 overs to go. They did it with only 9 deliveries of mandatory to go. They could have sneaked about 2/3 overs more till the end of the days play. Still a close victory - worth losing 10 mil for!

I don't remember a match where India won so closely. Post tea session was the most frustrating. Amla blocking 3 balls and letting the tailender play the over. I gave up when it was around 10 overs to go. They did it with only 9 deliveries of mandatory to go. They could have sneaked about 2/3 overs more till the end of the days play. Still a close victory - worth losing 10 mil for!
Yeah it was pretty damn nerve wracking man! I genuinely thought it had slipped away from us when Bhajji took out that final wicket...unbelievable feeling.
Trinidad'02 was close to be a nerve wrecking thriller but yeah not as close as this..
You are one pessimistic piece of flesh from head to toe aren't you? Would they have almost pulled it off if not for the feckign loss of overs on all days?? Anyways :finger: to all fecking comments from the losers after the first test win...you won by innings and 7 runs? we win by innings and more than 7 runs :yay: B-> B-> B-> B-> B-> B-> B-> B-> B->
welcome to ICF,btw Roark is one of my favorite literary characters.