Can anyone explain me please ?

ensd2

What to do, We are like that wonly :P but really, 1. Aus have a great cricket 'system', we have BCCI!!! 2. Pitches discouraging in india 3. Fitness issues with ind players (fitness culture lacking) 4. IPL! IPL! it will reduce ppl like Ishant to millionaire trundlers
IPL has killing our bowlers ; ishant , sreeshant...money bolliwood etc:((

^Lol@ IPL. Like before 2008, we were blessed with a Phaaast bowlers XI since we started playing 50+ years ago. If any thing, our TEST fast bowling is in better shape than any time in history. Irfan was our greatest find since khan, and he was lost before IPL started. So please don't blame IPL if you can't go potty in the morning. Drink more water and add some fiber in your diet.

why so many australian pacer can bowls at 150 KMH : lee , nannes , jonhson , tait , clarke, bollinger etc... and we can't find ONE pacer who can bowls 140 KMH with good line and lenght
We are vegetarians and vegetarians can't bowl fast... don't you know? :(( This logic is really ridiculous and makes me laugh no ends. Its really sad that we choose to find lame things to blame our discrepancy on, instead of actually working towards a solution. As in, seriously, are going to continue fooling ourselves by saying that we can't work up pace because we are vegan's? wth. Our moronic coaches "guide" our bowlers to cut pace to prolong career while pacers come to OUR MRF Pace Academy and push their pace up, while we keep playing veg-nonveg with each other.

Meat? This is some bull's crap excuse. I got friends that are body builders who don't even touch meat and yet they can bench press much more than most guys who do eat meat. Next idiot to say this should go jump off a bridge. The problem with Indian bowlers is that they'll show signs of pace when they start their career for India but then slow-down so they limit injuries and continue play longer so the money keeps rolling. Theres a thing called - Pride Pride is not important to most of these players, they're more worried about money. I mean when Sreesanth was getting clobbered in the match yesterday, tell me how can you carry on bowling at 80 mph? If someone cracked me for 2-3 boundaries in a over, I would want to rip that person's head off and increase my pace and put in everything. I would ignore what the captain tells me or what the typical indian coach's been telling me. If you cannot deliver line and length after sacrificing your pace, then what good is that? Might aswell put everything into and not worry about what idiots like Prasad been teaching you.

^Lol@ IPL. Like before 2008, we were blessed with a Phaaast bowlers XI since we started playing 50+ years ago. If any thing, our TEST fast bowling is in better shape than any time in history. Irfan was our greatest find since khan, and he was lost before IPL started. So please don't blame IPL if you can't go potty in the morning. Drink more water and add some fiber in your diet.
I don't blame IPL it's The fact is in India , cricket has become an industry
Mate' date=' Srinath is a hardcore veggie. He was a genuine quick in the early part of his career. Yes, eating meat can give u a dietary edge, but it aint everything. I would say its good pitch conditions and professional administration thats lacking in our system...[/quote'] Your sarcasm detector is out of battery?
So when it was not an industry' date=' we had 95MPH bowling supermen in our team ?[/quote'] I mean we got very flat pitch , every things for batsmen nothing for bowlers , that why our pace attack is ineffective ( except Zaheer khan , even he gives too many runs in odi )
I mean we got very flat pitch ' date=' every things for batsmen nothing for bowlers , that why our pace attack is ineffective ( except Zaheer khan , even he gives too many runs in odi )[/quote'] Come on dude. Just put Dhawal kulkarni next to Mitch johnson :hysterical: It will be like an ant standing next to elephant. You either have to have extremely good arm speed or strong shoulders or both. We have none of it. Zak has the built for good pace bowling. But his strength lies else where. So i understand that he is not striving for pace. Look at these guys..:hysterical: mitchell-johnson3.jpg
Come on dude. Just put Dhawal kulkarni next to Mitch johnson :hysterical: It will be like an ant standing next to elephant. You either have to have extremely good arm speed or strong shoulders or both. We have none of it. Zak has the built for good pace bowling. But his strength lies else where. So i understand that he is not striving for pace. Look at these guys..:hysterical: mitchell-johnson3.jpg
Of these three Johnson is the most relevant, re: pace bowling and he's the least 'built'. Even Watto has said that he made an early career mistake to develop a physique that was more relevant to an Aussie Rules footy than cricket. I think' physical fitness' is different from a physique, especially for a fast bowler; they need the former. Look at the really good pace bowlers; how many of them were 'built'? On topic- and it is a beaten to death topic- my beaten to death but short answer would be that we do not have pace bowlers because of cultural and physical reasons. However, I am hopeful they will come in another decade or so.
Of these three Johnson is the most relevant, re: pace bowling and he's the least 'built'. Even Watto has said that he made an early career mistake to develop a physique that was more relevant to an Aussie Rules footy than cricket. I think' physical fitness' is different from a physique, especially for a fast bowler; they need the former. Look at the really good pace bowlers; how many of them were 'built'? On topic- and it is a beaten to death topic- my beaten to death but short answer would be that we do not have pace bowlers because of cultural and physical reasons. However, I am hopeful they will come in another decade or so.
Johnson is best built for fast bowling, you dont want huge arms and pecs and be a bowler, thats probably why Watson got injured so much worrying about his gay pecs rather than being fit for cricket.