Who is this Cat Wetter?

flamy

He is no Kolpak player. He came through the same route took by KP - English Mum, Afrikaner Dad. Has had two passports all his life, lived in South Africa for 10 months a year, vacationed in England for the remaining two. Moved to England 4 years ago when he was 18 because he wanted his future to be in England and qualified to play for the national side this Feb. Something tells me he is going to make a big impression in the international stage.

Guest DeveGowda
He is no Kolpak player. He came through the same route took by KP - English Mum, Afrikaner Dad. Has had two passports all his life, lived in South Africa for 10 months a year, vacationed in England for the remaining two. Moved to England 4 years ago when he was 18 because he wanted his future to be in England and qualified to play for the national side this Feb. Something tells me he is going to make a big impression in the international stage.
may be....but his performance NOT good in CL T20...he played for Somerset.. In future may be....Attacking Batsman...England is palnning to make him a opener for T20 and Worl cup i thnk..they deperately need 2 openers...

At this rate, Afrikaan might soon become the most widely spoken language within the English dressing room. :laugh: Its ridiculous how many of the England players are actually of foreign origin. But in some ways, its a glowing tribute to the inclusive nature of the British immigration policies and their society in general. Its certainly something most Englishmen can be proud of.