KKR team party- 9th Jan 2010 (NSFW)

DomainK

Sania pic is not from the party I suppose and I went to the next album at santa banta But WTF I mean .. when has SantaBanta turned so lame .. they used to have the photographers who took the hottest photos and best angles at parties .. but they took lame photos compared to the website from which DomainK took the photos.. previously SantaBanta photos were from nearly all angles including underskirt types :P but what happened to them.. when did they start clicking such modest photos :winky:

Sania pic is not from the party I suppose and I went to the next album at santa banta But WTF I mean .. when has SantaBanta turned so lame .. they used to have the photographers who took the hottest photos and best angles at parties .. but they took lame photos compared to the website from which DomainK took the photos.. previously SantaBanta photos were from nearly all angles including underskirt types :P but what happened to them.. when did they start clicking such modest photos :winky:
ViruRulez is upset he didn't see no panty shots :hehe:

ViruRulez is upset he didn't see no panty shots :hehe:
Nope. I am rather surprised to see SantaBanta turning into a clean website. Santa Banta is more known in India for being the so called hottest Bollywood site where photographers can get nearly anywhere to get good shots. :giggle:

:alienbooty:
Shane is the most decent guy on ICF it seems .. he chose Minissha who was the most modestly dressed girl of all the pics above. :winky:
:alienbooty:
riya sen. SLAM BAM WHAM :woot:
:nono:
Ashmit Patel calling :winky:
Her and her and her are totally :alienbooty:
Sree the first one is the Miss Afghanistan I suppose http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vida_Samadzai in b4 Taliban gets after you :cantstop: BTW I have been seeing her in these party photos for several years now .. has she settled here in India / Bollywood as a party girl or something http://www.hamaraphotos.com/vida_samadzai_2983.html In the above link you can see how many parties she is seen and how often :hmmm: