be-Izzati / Muh-Kala /PwNaGe thread

straight.drive

i am blaming this loss on rohit' date='he played one of the stupidest shots you will ever see.[/quote'] What about Symmo, he played an ugly shot too.I blam symmo equally as there was no need to play that
I am also here:hitler:
:aetsch:
:hysterical:
KKR fans enjoying as if they have won the IPL...:giggle:This is what happens if you don't win consistently...you will be forced/ start to celebrate mediocrity..ask ME:popcorn:
I think there was a typo, but anyways i have fixed it for you :giggle:

DC handed the match to KKR in a golden plate. Hopefully DC will not give these kind of freebies anymore. But big concern is that they continue to pick some crappy medium pacers ...harmeet1, harmeet2 and now jaskaran... WTH? well as for KKR.... they started with a bang by winning their first two matches in 2008 and pretty much struggled later on. I expect KKR to follow the same this time as well. :winky:

DC handed the match to KKR in a golden plate. Hopefully DC will not give these kind of freebies anymore. But big concern is that they continue to pick some crappy medium pacers ...harmeet1, harmeet2 and now jaskaran... WTH? well as for KKR.... they started with a bang by winning their first two matches in 2008 and pretty much struggled later on. I expect KKR to follow the same this time as well. :winky:
:finger::finger::whack::whack: ur expectation will not be fulfilled ... thanxs we don't have Bhukanan and Dada is back as captain.:two_thumbs_up:

:finger::finger::whack::whack: ur expectation will not be fulfilled ... thanxs we don't have Bhukanan and Dada is back as captain.:two_thumbs_up:
Dada tho budda hogaya... I give some merit for his leadership skills that will keep KKR in the race for a while but not good enough... I believe dada will struggle to score quick runs and may eat up all overs :haha: