Graeme Smith out of the rest of the ipl

Ranjha

RR was my favourite team in first IPL, while KK was 2nd favourite. I wished Kamran Akmal would have been playing for RR. Since first IPL, Kamran Akmal has improved a lot in his Batting Skills. He is an Opener too and would have been an excellent replacement of injured SMITH in this case. I don't rate Sohail Tanvir as good bowler, but RR have gone even worst bowlers than Sohail Tanvir.

Tamim Iqbal is still unsigned. He could be a good replacement for Smith.
I saw this on your forum. One of the other guy wanted the BCB to complain. Not a bad idea though.. Tamim will probably be available at decent price for RR and anyways most Bangladesh batsmen play all forms of cricket as T20, and for the BCB complaining..:hysterical: B->

I saw this on your forum. One of the other guy wanted the BCB to complain. Not a bad idea though.. Tamim will probably be available at decent price for RR and anyways most Bangladesh batsmen play all forms of cricket as T20, and for the BCB complaining..:hysterical: B->
and this guy says that he will care about ipl only if the BCCI shares the revenues from IPL with other boards...talk about entitlement :hysterical:

Teams should be evenly matched. If Yusuf Pathan is the best batsman for his team then you can imagine their quality. One team has Veeru, Gauti, Dilshan, ABDV .. 4 players who are in prime form. They had to leave out guys like Warner. This team has Asnodkar, Ojha, Dogra, Junjunwala.

Teams should be evenly matched. If Yusuf Pathan is the best batsman for his team then you can imagine their quality. One team has Veeru' date=' Gauti, Dilshan, ABDV .. 4 players who are in prime form. They had to leave out guys like Warner. This team has [b']Asnodkar, Ojha, Dogra, Junjunwala.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: What a comparison:hysterical::hysterical: