Graeme Smith out of the rest of the ipl

Ranjha

RR made the worst purchases .. they have nailed their own coffin a long time ago and I said it .. they had become a one man army relying on YP .. I dont know but ever since Shilpa became the owner she seems to have made all the wrong decisions and made the team extremely crap .. I dont know what was she doing in Auctions etc. when RR remained numb and did not make any good purchases .. they had lost many players after the first IPL and they should have taken replacements .. but they never did and are facing the music .. and Warne is also not leading from the front nowadays .. he always bats at the last and bowls also later on .. sometimes he does not even bowl his full quota

Frankly speaking I hope Smith does not take risk anymore in IPL .. he is the captain of a nation team and even if he gets well I would hope him not to play at least for SA sake ... similarly I would not like Mahi to play on if he is injured .. at least captains should skip the IPL if they are looking susceptible to injury