IPL and CRICINFO

Jersey #10

Is there some sort of rights that Cricinfo would need to take in order to give proper coverage of IPL? 1. Cricinfo is not offering any photos of IPL 3 2010. This is very unusual as cricinfo usually has images of various cricketing activities. I don't remember the last time cricinfo did not offer pictures of an event with so many international players involved. 2. They are not giving coverage of any Man of the Math and the pre or post match presentation. Any info on cricinfo would be appreciated.

Is there some sort of rights that Cricinfo would need to take in order to give proper coverage of IPL? 1. Cricinfo is not offering any photos of IPL 3 2010. This is very unusual as cricinfo usually has images of various cricketing activities. I don't remember the last time cricinfo did not offer pictures of an event with so many international players involved. 2. They are not giving coverage of any Man of the Math and the pre or post match presentation. Any info on cricinfo would be appreciated.
This happened in IPL-I too. Cricinfo was using stock photographs from ODIs then :haha:

But' date=' IPL is doing an awesome job posting full matches and highlights along with the live coverage on Youtube. :omg: :hail:[/quote'] regardless, cricinfo is an absolute cricket hub and nothing can replace it. Not letting cricinfo use a few pics from each game only devalues the IPL because at the end of the day cricinfo archives everything for the future references. Having something missing on cricinfo will only hurt the evaluation of the IPL some time some place down the road. This is absolutely crazy and beyond me.

But' date=' IPL is doing an awesome job posting full matches and highlights along with the live coverage on Youtube. :omg: :hail:[/quote'] Live coverage is a joke, with such low quality they are turning users off instead of making a fanbase. As for highlights its some of the most disorganized mess, with every match they upload like 50 of its videos and to just find proper highlights of the full match you have to do a lot of digging, and they don't even upload highlights of all matches (matches 7,8 are missing). And yeah nothing can replace cricinfo. Youtube/ipl has probably only Indians coming to it but cricinfo is viewed all over the world by all kinds of cricket fans.

Live coverage is a joke' date=' with such low quality they are turning users off instead of making a fanbase. As for highlights its some of the most disorganized mess, with every match they upload like 50 of its videos and to just find proper highlights of the full match you have to do a lot of digging, and they don't even upload highlights of all matches [b'](matches 7,8 are missing). And yeah nothing can replace cricinfo. Youtube/ipl has probably only Indians coming to it but cricinfo is viewed all over the world by all kinds of cricket fans.
They did do Match 7 and 8. 7th - http://cricfire.com/highlights/4226/ipl-3-royal-challengers-bangalore-v-kings-xi-punjab-highlights-7th-match-at-bangalore-mar-16-2010/ 8th - http://cricfire.com/highlights/4235/ipl-3-kolkata-knight-riders-v-chennai-super-kings-highlights-8th-match-at-kolkata-mar-16-2010/ I organize all the youtube videos (plus longer 50 minute highlights) on my site, so users don't have to go looking for them.